Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 12-03-2010, 12:18 AM   #21
Dragon Knight
Geass'd
Re: Transformers: Prime Episode 4 Discussion

What I'm really loving about Starscream is his voice. I think his voice is my favrioute out of Prime so far
Old 12-03-2010, 12:21 AM   #22
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

I think the girls are stealing the show. Arcee is the best overall Autobot and Miko is becoming the favourite out of the humans. Jack is such a pussy. I actually didn't like Fowler at first, but he won me over with, "Is it cookie time, Grandma?". Loved seeing Optimus and Ratchet go all Resident Evil Dead.

But I'm wondering if Dark Energon is the "Blood of Unicron", do they mean that literally? And if so, what happened to Unicron to make him bleed. And where is he now?!

And yes, I think that drone Soundwave ejected in the last episode was "Ratbat". But I don't think it was actually sentient. It was just an aerial drone that happened to look bat-like.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:23 AM   #23
Joalro
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwacko View Post
... Also, is twin blades the new black on Cybertron.. Cuz even Ratchet has a pair now O_o....I think there's a bit much of integration going on here with the weapons... Can't they have normal handheld things?
Honestly I find the integrated weapons things much more believable. For an advanced, transforming robot to have a weapon integrated into him in vehicle mode, only to detach in robot mode... so he can hold it? That doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. It really is more logical for the weapon to just stay... attached.

But man, i cannot, CANNOT express how much I love this series. So many times I am like "oh... my... god...". The fact they killed off Cliffjumper has really taken away all senses of security. ANY other character can go. Honestly, for a moment, I actually thought Optimus and Ratchet were done for, and that the rest of the show was the remainder of the characters dealing without a Prime to guide them.
Joalro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:26 AM   #24
jackwacko
Classic

They should totally make this show completely non-child friendly by making Jack and Miko go through some awkward sexual bonding...

Oh and..does anyone feel that Optimus has a tendency to spew 1-liners?

Feedback Thread:Cybertron.ca
jackwacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:28 AM   #25
Joalro
Robot in Disguise

Honestly this show is already pretty non-child friendly. Fowler tortured to the point of insanity? Did anyone else find that a bit... disturbing?
Joalro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:47 AM   #26
jackwacko
Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joalro View Post
Honestly this show is already pretty non-child friendly. Fowler tortured to the point of insanity? Did anyone else find that a bit... disturbing?
That's what makes this Starscream SO AWESOME!

Feedback Thread:Cybertron.ca
jackwacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #27
TMIIWonkoNemises
Animated
Send a message via Skype™ to TMIIWonkoNemises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
I didn't like Miko in episode 3, but I actually liked her a lot better in this episode. Right now she's probably my favourite of the humans, part of the reason is her being fairly interesting and odd, and the other part is her being partnered with Bulkhead, since whenever anything is involved with Bulkhead it reaches higher levels of coolness.
I completely agree.I found her annoying in the first two parts,but in this Episode the writer handled her very well.

And on the subject of the writer himself,Steven Melching (Of Beast Machines!Rock on!) has really outdone on this Episode of Prime,Hell,even defeating Animated writer Marsha Griffin in the last part.The action,the character development,the usefulness of Miko,all fit together in this exponentially exceptional part and,by far,my favourite one.

However,I`m kind of curious to see how the fifth part is going to be played out,especially with something like this in their plate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
My anus is certainly not a secret toys garden, and I'm deeply offended by the insinuation!
TMIIWonkoNemises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:05 AM   #28
ARCTrooperAlpha
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
I guess my problem was just how stupid and reckless she was acting in this episode...then again, Sari was the same way wasn't she?

LOL she'll probably grow on me as the series progresses.

Dude, Sari wasn't that careless. She kinda knew not to get in the way when Starscream was pummelling them in the pilot ep. To name a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoman View Post

Miko is becoming the only human character of interest. I am all about the GAR and this little girl has it. Jack is too busy being boring and emo, Ralph is all I CANS HAXXOR ANYTHING WITH MY WINDOWS XP MARY SUE.

But Miko, she rocks. She throws up the devil horns, rocks out and enjoys some good ol' robot gore. "You rescued Fowler? ROCK ON!!!!"

Miko - no. I'm sorry, but no. She's just nuts. Btw, I think she's a symbol of how WE think Jap ppl are crazy sometimes.

Jack - what can you do? Stories need a boring person like that to be the "third person/us"

Ralph - seriously I agree with you. He must be the Wesley Crusher equivalent from the early Star Trek Next Generation. Who can even tell something's important by glancing at Cybertronian math ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Knight View Post
What I'm really loving about Starscream is his voice. I think his voice is my favrioute out of Prime so far
True, true. I love the low menace which runs contrary to his tradition shriek.

Quote:
They should totally make this show completely non-child friendly by making Jack and Miko go through some awkward sexual bonding...

Oh and..does anyone feel that Optimus has a tendency to spew 1-liners?
Oh I like how you're going with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joalro View Post
Quote:
That's what makes this Starscream SO AWESOME!

Plus, it's not like it hasn't been done yet. Star Wars: The Clone Wars already had Cad Bane torturing AND killing a Jedi Master in one ep.

(Don't worry about it mate, I had the same thoughts too about Star Wars)

But seriously, there was never torture in Transformers cartoons ? There was Transformers Energon where Megatron was sticking a sword in Inferno JUST to get him for interrogation, AND THAT WAS BEFORE BRANDING HIM.
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:08 AM   #29
ARCTrooperAlpha
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMIIWonkoNemises View Post
I completely agree.I found her annoying in the first two parts,but in this Episode the writer handled her very well.

And on the subject of the writer himself,Steven Melching (Of Beast Machines!Rock on!) has really outdone on this Episode of Prime,Hell,even defeating Animated writer Marsha Griffin in the last part.The action,the character development,the usefulness of Miko,all fit together in this exponentially exceptional part and,by far,my favourite one.

However,I`m kind of curious to see how the fifth part is going to be played out,especially with something like this in their plate.

ok, you two must please explain to me how Miko was useful in the episode.
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:35 AM   #30
Spacemonkey
Energon

Actually, I really like the show. I didn't totally pay attention in the first three episodes, but the background music sounds good and is well integrated.