Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 10-01-2015, 06:01 PM   #51
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions
Re: MP-07 Masterpiece Starscream released in Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
OK I just go this and I don't disagree with your point at all. This was what I was waiting for because even if it's active they are going to state that because of the release date knowing that they don't yet have it they no longer have to write them going forward but anyone who has one it will have to be honoured.
OMG do they really think they can do that?

Unbelievable, talk about assholes. Glad I don't live there.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 06:53 PM   #52
Kei78
Half man, Half amazing...

Well i just managed to get my MP07 today. I called ahead to the whitby location and had the staff check for me. She couldnt find any on the shelves but she was very helpful and checked the back for me. She managed to find them there and put one aside for me at customer service. So just a fyi for anyone looking. Happy hunting!
Kei78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:16 PM   #53
cybertronianbeast
Beasty

Was talking with a TRU associate earlier, and they showed me that there are only just over 300+ Masterpiece Starscreams allocated for all of Canada.

Here we go again... MP-10 all over again!

cybertronianbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 08:52 PM   #54
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybertronianbeast View Post
Was talking with a TRU associate earlier, and they showed me that there are only just over 300+ Masterpiece Starscreams allocated for all of Canada.

Interesting, as someone posted a 1000 earlier on. Maybe another thread.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:12 PM   #55
DuG
Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
OK I just got this and I don't disagree with your point at all. This was what I was waiting for because even if it's active they are going to state that because of the release date knowing that they don't yet have it they no longer have to write them going forward but anyone who has one it will have to be honoured.
So who gets to decide what transformers are collectable?

Quote:

Interesting as a manager at my local TRU checked to see if any were on their way to our location and noted that there are under 700 in the warehouse waiting for distribution right now in Ontario.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:18 PM   #56
garu
Generation 2

Quote:

Its different,this time quebec will get a chance at this piece of treasure. Quebec was totally being ignored with all the mps like rodimus,grimlock, soundwave,all the seekers and optimus for stupid reasons.Other people found different numbers of quanties. It may vary between their system.

Last edited by garu; 10-01-2015 at 09:23 PM.
garu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:20 PM   #57
CPrime
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by razin View Post
Only if his new card is the same # does that stand a chance, his doesn't sound like a simple expire/update of new card. Any change in the # and it can't process. In m situation I "might" be okay as its the same card #, just a new exp/3digit security #
For my case, when I got the item, it was actually a different card number because it was a replacement due to someone trying to use my card number to book hotels and transit passes in Europe. It probably worked because of that pre-authorization charge and that it was the same account. Either that, or their system is so messed up that it sends things out even if it can't be charged. It would explain the almost automatic cancellation the person I spoke to about trying to change information for my Soundwave order did, but I doubt it. She did seem pretty desperate to cancel it though...
CPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:28 PM   #58
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPrime View Post
For my case, when I got the item, it was actually a different card number because it was a replacement due to someone trying to use my card number to book hotels and transit passes in Europe. It probably worked because of that pre-authorization charge and that it was the same account. Either that, or their system is so messed up that it sends things out even if it can't be charged. It would explain the almost automatic cancellation the person I spoke to about trying to change information for my Soundwave order did, but I doubt it. She did seem pretty desperate to cancel it though...
That is reassuring then, hopefully their systems suck enough I will get mine then.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 09:53 PM   #59
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuG View Post
So who gets to decide what transformers are collectable?
I'd love to know that myself. I'll go with the assumption they must think the masterpiece line is
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:36 PM   #60
cybertronianbeast
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuG View Post
Interesting as a manager at my local TRU checked to see if any were on their way to our location and noted that there are under 700 in the warehouse waiting for distribution right now in Ontario.
I can only comment on what I saw... it said 304 in the Distribution Centre, and 4 Stores had received some.

cybertronianbeast is offline   Reply With Quote