Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-18-2013, 09:46 AM   #911
steamwhistle
Crossover
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

I placed an order for MP SW on Aug. 5, and then placed an order for MP AS and MP SW during the sale. I received MP AS yesterday, and an email stating that my MP SWs are arriving in the distribution centre and will be shipped out in 2-3 weeks.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=steamwhistle
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #912
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

My SW order has just been changed to "Item(s) located in stock" on my tru.ca account, but I have not received the "back order" email yet.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:57 AM   #913
nuropa
Robot in Disguise

i received both order confirmation and back order for the 2 soundwave i ordered. 1st was ordered on the 7th, the other is later during the sale.
nuropa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:58 AM   #914
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions

All TRU sent me this morning was the 2 order confirmation pages I printed when I placed my orders back on Aug. 5th. No explanations about being in stock or shipping soon.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:10 AM   #915
Tonestar
Star Seeker

I also received an e-mail about an order confirmation from TRU and when I looked the confirmation up it showed the item (Soundwave) was located in stock in their warehouse which could mean it is getting ready to be shipped out if I am going by proper TRU procedure from when I ordered from them last...here is hoping!
Old 09-18-2013, 10:12 AM   #916
Jeem
Energon

What the... email from TRU just now.
This was my Aug 7 preorder with Acid Storm. I got shipped notice from them a few days ago for Acid Storem so it should be here today or tomorrow... but my Soundwave?

Thank you for ordering from Toys “R” Us / Babies “R” Us.
Unfortunately, some or all of the items from your order #772429XXX are unavailable at this time, and have been cancelled from your order.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and if you would like to place a new order please contact us at 1-800-TOYSRUS.
----------------------------------
Here is a review of your cancelled item(s):
Item:15476569
Description:TRANSFORMERS - Masterpiece Soundwave Figure - English Edition
Quantity:1 @ $119.99

Woot woot! My own Feedback thread!: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=24846

My For Sale thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=51577

Last edited by Jeem; 09-18-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Jeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #917
Heatbag
Generation 1

They cancelled your order because they don't expect anymore incoming to the warehouse. I am just speaking from my online ordering experience from Tru. I could be wrong.

Last edited by Heatbag; 09-18-2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: just because
Heatbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:25 AM   #918
Janitor
Classic

W00T!! got the email notice from my SW this morning as well (12:32am) and I ordered when the link went up the second time on Aug 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned1701 View Post
Just got my notice for soundwave also I ordered at around 11 am on August the 5th. Also I applied the babys10 coupon for 10$. I also inquired about the hasbro 25% off and they said I would be credited that amount also so fingers crossed to get 40$ off my soundwave.
Fingers crossed for me as well, I called in after the fact to get the 25% adjusted and everything seemed fine, got a confirmation # and everything. Not gonna stir the pot until I get SW in my hands though, if the price isn't adjusted I'll inquire after but nbd if I end up paying retail.

Edit: just seeing the posts about peoples' cancellations emails, ruh-roh

Last edited by Janitor; 09-18-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #919
The7thParallel
Nexus Maximus

Okay, finally got through to a supervisor.

They sold out the items in stock and took more preorders than they had units for. Simple as that. Even though a few boardies here ordered after me during the sale got their confirmations, I was cancelled.

I was annoyed because my babies code order went through and my sale price was cancelled. Was told 'tough' and pretty much have to deal with it. At least I'm getting MY Soundwave, but the one for my student is gone.

Very frustrating. She told me I could go to the store, but they aren't here. She told me I could order them from the US site and pay an extra $60 in shipping and import. Not helpful.

If anyone in the GTA has a spare from this debacle that they can give up for my student, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Jeem, was your preorder for SW from the 7th?!? That's crazy that they would cancel that but that others who ordered on the 25th would go through? That makes no kind of sense. I'd be very angry about that.
The7thParallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #920
protoform_ironhide
Commander

So it's MP10 all over again? Supplies dont meet demand. I hope most of us will get our soundwaves. If bot, there is always one solution, get the Takara. And I bet lots of us are going to return some soundwaves, so time to go hunting for some of those who didn't get one. Don't give up yet.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote