Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 06-26-2015, 03:01 PM   #11
NINirvana
Optimal.
Re: New Images of Takara Legends Fembots ? Nightbird, Slipstream, and Blackarachnia

It's also on preorder on amiami.com. Slightly cheaper, but I haven't gone and ordered myself so I can't say if the shipping is any better or worse than HLJ.
NINirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 03:57 PM   #12
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: New Images of Takara Legends Fembots ? Nightbird, Slipstream, and Blackarachnia

Mm. No shipping quote at HLJ since they're both just preorders. =P

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 12:22 AM   #13
joshimus
Metroplex

I love HLJ so yeah, got them pre-ordered there too. Their shipping EMS is fast too, and trackable. (more expensive mind you, but better than 10-20 days no tracking)
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 12:25 AM   #14
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
I love HLJ so yeah, got them pre-ordered there too. Their shipping EMS is fast too, and trackable. (more expensive mind you, but better than 10-20 days no tracking)
How much is the shipping, on average?
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 10:31 AM   #15
joshimus
Metroplex

Shipping depends on which rate you choose and size of your purchases. Honestly no different than say BBTS although I usually don't get hit with Customs from HLJ, and when you buy in USD, it's nice NOT getting hit with Customs.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:54 PM   #16
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malwave View Post
guys preorder these on HLJ. 25 bucks each, and for that Black Arachnia, that feels like I'm ripping them off

sooo goooooood!
Thanks for the remind. I was gnashing my teeth over this and almost ordered from a more expensive place. But the HLJ price is perfectly in my wheel house for what I'm willing to pay.

As for shipping. If memory serves, ordering the MP cars cost me around $10 shipping with the cheapest option. So I figure worst case is like $20 which is still way cheaper and would only bring the cost per figure to just over $30. So still not too bad.