Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-06-2013, 02:26 PM   #181
chroma23
douchebag
Re: MP Soundwave @ TRU.CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swalloweddark View Post
Yes. I got mine in Hamburg NY after traveling to 2 other TRU in NY on Monday but on Saturday they told me No one across in NY state had any
ya i also got mine yesterday (monday)

BST on cybertron.ca: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=47234
FEEDBACK on cybertron.ca: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16129
chroma23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #182
megaman
Generation 1

Quote:
December is the second shipment as they are sending one out early September - Late October with less units. That's a no brianer. Thank you captain Obvious o_O. Scalpers can not scalp these as its one person per Mp Soundwave. So unless they are coming back every day to grab one which we should go and steal their tactics because its is Impossible to get one EVERY DAY the way they are selling. And they can't hold them sooo...

TRU US and TRU Canada is different no matter if its online or instore. But whether online or offline it still comes from the same Warehouse. So if the Warehouse is holding 1000 units for across Canada then thats all they have. The again, thats what I have heard. I don't know if its true and they probably were not expecting to get so many on the preorder boat like the US didn't. So it will be surprising if they fill the preorders before getting to store or doing the same thing the US are doing.

The Online Store does not have their own warehouse. But the US Warehouse and Canada Warehouse are different.

All i said is that the US will probably get more in their Warehouse than Canada.

N' if I ask'd for yer spellin' corection - I'd ask for it.
Woah don't get get all defensive there, I didn't flame you. I'm just saying you should read posts more carefully. And unless you work for TRU's distribution centre or corporate everything you say is just speculation and rumour.

The fact that you correctly spelled the word disrupt twice in separate and grammatically correct contexts meant that it wasn't likely a spelling error so I don't know why you're so upset.
megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #183
Swalloweddark
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman View Post
Woah don't get get all defensive there, I didn't flame you. I'm just saying you should read posts more carefully. And unless you work for TRU's distribution centre or corporate everything you say is just speculation and rumour.

The fact that you correctly spelled the word disrupt twice in separate and grammatically correct contexts meant that it wasn't likely a spelling error so I don't know why you're so upset.
I did read it and I never said anything I was saying was true. It is rumored because it's what heard from the TRU employees that order the stock for their store both US and Canada side. Every employee is different and will give you different stories depending on what they know at the time.

I hope they can fullfill orders and love to see them instore but its not guaranteed. I Just agreed that they were different and that the US will probably be getting more than Canada o_O whether online or instore. I don't see where I misunderstood what was being said.

Whether wrong or right as long as its being understood what it was suppose to say it doesn't need a third person to correct it. If someone had asked, i would've corrected it myself I didn't see a big deal of such spelling error/use of word.
Swalloweddark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #184
Autobot_Orion
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I was under the understanding that TRU and TRU.CA are different entities and would thusly be having their own inventory/distribution.
again it is in the same warehouse to be split up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
That is true.

Goodluck with a not dented box from TRU.ca. They don't bother putting much or any insulation for the things they ship out.

At best you get brown kraft paper crumpled up. But the figure inside the box should be fine.
Good I collect the tf not the shiny box , order from BBTS for the shiny box, to each their own

Quote:
Yes the disruption is different meaning the US will probably get more than Canada but that doesn't mean the shipping handling is. They are also handling the preorders and instore stocks different as they are still trying to fill Preorder but the Stores are getting them at the same time. Instead of fullfilling preorder FIRST and then sending out the remaining quantities to the stores. It would take too much time to fullfill all the backup they got online.

I think they the Olympic Games with their shipments and then you gotta think they toss it onto the truck and out it goes. I have never heard a good story about TRU aside from it just arriving quickly. LOL
all they have to do is find out how many orders to fill and split the difference its simple. Stores will get theirs and than the rest fill pre order's. The stores will be allot slower shipping from the warehouses to the trucks than to the store shelves. Than the management decides when to place them on the shelves. I have seen tru hold stuff in there store warehouse for few days before it reaches the shelves., Stuff is all on computers not like the mail sorting days of long ago. Once the preorder is in the box it is shipped out arriving in 2 or 3 days.

Last edited by Autobot_Orion; 08-06-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Autobot_Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #185
Swalloweddark
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chroma23 View Post
ya i also got mine yesterday (monday)
YEY Monday seemed to be a lucky day then. I was actually at one store 30 mins before it opened and there was already people standing outside for him but no luck at that store. Just Acidstorm. No one wants Acidstorm T_T
Old 08-06-2013, 02:59 PM   #186
Devonman17
Generation 2

Quote:
YEY Monday seemed to be a lucky day then. I was actually at one store 30 mins before it opened and there was already people standing outside for him but no luck at that store. Just Acidstorm. No one wants Acidstorm T_T
Acidstorm is kind of like Booster.
Devonman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:09 PM   #187
sweetthug
Generation 1

I want to know if anyone that preordered MP soundwave through phone yesterday to get the 25% discount could see their order on TRU account because I can't. I just received email confirmation so I want to know if anyone have similar situation. Can someone let me know ASAP as hardly anyone is properly answering my questions.

Last edited by sweetthug; 08-06-2013 at 03:12 PM.
sweetthug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #188
scottiewolfe
Mini-Con

I can only assume that since I don't see either MP Soundwave or Acid Storm... both sold out?

I'm in QC, in case that makes a difference.
scottiewolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #189
Swalloweddark
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiewolfe View Post
I can only assume that since I don't see either MP Soundwave or Acid Storm... both sold out?

I'm in QC, in case that makes a difference.
Yes they both sold out Yesterday at 8pm -ish I believe
Old 08-06-2013, 04:24 PM   #190
omegaprime
Energon

Saw it on tru system when the manager us checkin it . Theres only 2-4pcs perstore iinitially dont know how many more coming
omegaprime is offline   Reply With Quote