Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #31
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: Hobby Supporters

'Tis a lonely addiction, sad really, full of grungy garage sales, treks into the musk filled air of Value Village, and beating away 6yr-olds at TRU for the last ROTF Sideswipe... dam 6yr-olds are strong these days... then of course there's the waking up the day after a transformers buying bindge. You turn over in your bed and come face to face with transformers that you don't even know the names to and can't remember buying...<sob>... <sob>.

Quote:
"what do you mean you still play with them?"
Unmm no ... no ... they're collectable figures. I wouldn't want to damage them.
<they leave>
Brrrooom brooom ... ROLL OUT... bang bang, KAPOW
Sun Swipe Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 01:26 PM   #32
QuadESL63
Canadian Slag
Re: Hobby Supporters

Quote:
Originally Posted by jourdo View Post
My wife tolerates my hobby as long as it doesn't work its way too far out of the basement.
Same thing with mine as long as I keep the place in good order. She rolls her eyes whenever I put out battle formations on the floor of the room I kept my stuffs in our now-sold house but as long as I didn't shut myself up in the room all the time or make a big mess everywhere she wouldn't say a thing. She did bought me my black Decetipcon tee, though.

I have a few Legend class and WST stuffs at my cubicle. I guess working in the software development field is a plus because the geek level is high Most folks are cool with that. In fact, a couple of guys keep coming by and play with my WST Dinos However, I've never really talked about my addiction with my co-workers, though, and only a few closed ones know how big a fan I'm.

Most of the time it is the people here on forums that are the most supportive

Looking for:
  • Nothing... spent too much lately
QuadESL63 is offline   Reply With Quote