Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Transformers On Ebay

Old 11-15-2012, 12:46 AM   #11
BScorpinok75
Alternator
BScorpinok75's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via Yahoo to BScorpinok75
Re: WheeljackSlab on ebay?

Haven't dealt with him in years. But, never had went a problem with the guy. He has corrected a few mistakes he made and let me keep the mistakenly shipped part as well. He responded to my questions or request kindly and in a timely matter. I remember him contacting me once for a few parts I had asked about when he got them in. So no bad experience from my end.
BScorpinok75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:03 PM   #12
Pascal
Banned

Bought from him once, would never buy from him again. His requirements for international shipments are just absurd.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:25 PM   #13
Cheers Ian
twitter @cheersian

Unless you have a US eBay account, avoid at all costs.

He's obviously been burned too many times in the past with international shipping and is only willing to deal with it if people are willing to pay his ridiculous fees.

For freakx2001 - don't buy into his bullshit. Your sending it to a US address, you don't have to pay the extra. If he insists report him to eBay.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:45 PM   #14
yuppa
Generation 1

Yup. I wanted to buy skylynx top from him, but the shipping was outrageous.. I messaged him to discuss shipping costs but he would not budge, just recommended i "buy more" to make the shipping cost worthwhile.
He didn't even bother to respond to my last question.
yuppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #15
Slayback
Animated

Ok - this might open up a can of worms but oh well. If you're going to buy from Wheeljackslab -then you do a bulk buy. Yah -so you buy a crud load of parts or transformers from him- and yes it will be worth your while.
Some people are willing to travel a fair distance to sellers in the Toronto region -and pay an amount that is 2x what other sellers are asking for. Whats the difference? I don't see people complaining about those sellers - ok i do hear it but the sellers still are doing business and people still go to them.
In the end -if you're looking for a particular part -and he's the only one who has it you can a) Not buy it and wait for someone else to sell the same thing. b) Buy it /pay for it and enjoy your now completed item. or c) Go to a local seller and buy his transformer parts.

That's right... go to a local seller and buy his transformer parts.

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815
Slayback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:42 PM   #16
Protoman
The Legend

Was going to buy from him in the past, but it was 8 years ago and I should have known better. Avoid if possible.
Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #17
yuppa
Generation 1

It seems since I last posted here, He has adjusted his Canadian shipping rates to reasonable levels.

I might buy off him now.
yuppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #18
freakx2001
Transformers Animated
freakx2001's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuppa View Post
It seems since I last posted here, He has adjusted his Canadian shipping rates to reasonable levels.

I might buy off him now.
Well I hope that was because I reported him to ebay for excessive shipping charges. I don't care how you send it, but it doesn't cost $38 to send a TF fist to Canada.

This keeps on getting worse and worse for me. Besides the fact that he wouldn't accept payment from me and ship to my USA address (demanding that I he ship it only to my verified Canadian address), weeks later after I thought this was over, he had the nerve to submit a Non paying buyer complaint against me to ebay. Since I didn't pay, because he wouldn't take my money, not for lack of trying, I have a strike against my account now, for no fault of my own.

I left him negative feedback, but I'm sure he will just do the same against me, and really it only hurts me, as it will go against my perfect rating, and doesn't really hurt his spotting rating as people will still always buy off him.

ebay drives me nuts sometimes. As a buyer that got screwed over in this deal, there was no recourse for me to take against the seller, but as a seller if someone doesn't buy something from you, you're allowed to complain. The contract for winning an auction should go both ways, not just for the people that ebay makes money off.
freakx2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #19
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakx2001 View Post
Well I hope that was because I reported him to ebay for excessive shipping charges. I don't care how you send it, but it doesn't cost $38 to send a TF fist to Canada.

This keeps on getting worse and worse for me. Besides the fact that he wouldn't accept payment from me and ship to my USA address (demanding that I he ship it only to my verified Canadian address), weeks later after I thought this was over, he had the nerve to submit a Non paying buyer complaint against me to ebay. Since I didn't pay, because he wouldn't take my money, not for lack of trying, I have a strike against my account now, for no fault of my own.

I left him negative feedback, but I'm sure he will just do the same against me, and really it only hurts me, as it will go against my perfect rating, and doesn't really hurt his spotting rating as people will still always buy off him.

ebay drives me nuts sometimes. As a buyer that got screwed over in this deal, there was no recourse for me to take against the seller, but as a seller if someone doesn't buy something from you, you're allowed to complain. The contract for winning an auction should go both ways, not just for the people that ebay makes money off.
Can you send your email correspondence that showed that you tried to pay to eBay? I imagine it will get you no where... but worth a shot.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #20
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakx2001 View Post

he can't leave you a negative, but yours might get erased for being an non-paying byuer

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebay