Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 08:47 PM   #491
Cheers Ian
twitter @cheersian
Re: Post Your Transformers Hauls - 2013 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
Im not going to give the girl a hard time but I am filing a formal complaint...not that it'll do any good (I've calmed down a bit now, lol), the post office is just going to stay as lazy as ever, they do not deserve the money they make at all. Its a good size box that I had delivered...a lot of stuff from my POL, I doubt he even took it out of the truck and made any attempt at all...he just ran to the mailbox left the card and took off.
When I was living at home, both myself and my mother caught our Mailman not even ringing or knocking and just trying to leave a package pick up slip in the mailbox.

After a quick phone call to Canada Post informing them of the multiple occurances (I know he did it at least one other time, but I failed to catch him) it never happened again, and I never saw that particular mailman on our route again.

Not saying I was personably responsible, but I'm glad the guy got caught/reported in the fact that he was utterly failing at his job, I'm guessing he did this so he could get his route done quicker as it's my understanding that when your route/deliveries are finished you are done for the day.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:01 PM   #492
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Our mailperson will scan the delivery card and say it's delivered, so when I track it, it shows delivered. It however will not show up til a day later. Shes done this multiple times. We have a community mailbox (the ones at ends of streets), twice shes put the key in our box so we can open the parcel box, yet there's nothing in there. Holy friggin lazy, can't even put the parcel in there.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:09 PM   #493
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions

Ikea boxes 1 & 2 which will have to be transformed into a dresser to display more Transformers...awesomeness more back pain!!!... and Animated Blurr and Arcee for my daughters!!!

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
Old 03-01-2013, 10:27 PM   #494
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by razin View Post
Our mailperson will scan the delivery card and say it's delivered, so when I track it, it shows delivered. It however will not show up til a day later. Shes done this multiple times. We have a community mailbox (the ones at ends of streets), twice shes put the key in our box so we can open the parcel box, yet there's nothing in there. Holy friggin lazy, can't even put the parcel in there.
Ours has come into the building to deliver mail and leave without dropping off the package or leaving the delivery notice. I know this because they'll update the parcel's status to delivery attempted on the tracking website, but make no attempt to deliver the actual package.

This then forces me to grab something with my name and address on it and go down to the post office to retrieve it myself.

Ever try lugging a 4'x2' cardboard box loaded with Transformers 2Km to your apartment and then up 3 flights of stairs? It's not fun. Bus schedule is too erratic to rely on and cabs here are not worth the price.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:46 PM   #495
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

I have mine delivered to work. I'm always there anyway, and I know it will always be hand delivered to me personally.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #496
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

G1 Slugslinger. It's a tiny bit sunfaded, but I got it for a terrific price. Joints are tight as new.

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Old 03-02-2013, 01:53 AM   #497
Pascal
Banned

BC haul pt. 5

-Rescue Bots Energizer Optimus Prime & Bumblebee
-FP Steel Core

And my wife picked up MP-15 at UPS today.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:00 AM   #498
wedge1021
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
I have mine delivered to work. I'm always there anyway, and I know it will always be hand delivered to me personally.
Same here.

I live on a rural route, and my mail deliverer does not do packages. The post office sends the slips out with the mail and you always have to pick it up. But my workplace is also on a rural route, at my uncle's residence, but the protocol at that PO must be different because the regular mail deliverer always has the packages in their vehicle with them to drop off with the mail. They even do the customs payments in person at your door. The old mail man we had (who just retired) was awesome - if we were in, he'd walk right into the "office", say hi, chat for a bit, leave the mail and package(s), get any payment, etc. Even if we weren't around he'd always leave the package inside for me as long as there was no customs due. Best mail man ever!
Old 03-02-2013, 02:31 AM   #499
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

Reprolabels PRiD Knockout sticker set. It's awesome!

PRiD Ratchet and G1 Countdown sets are on the way.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #500
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

An OK haul today.
Closed Thread