Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-02-2017, 06:04 PM   #31
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.
Re: Reprolabels - Canada?

Unfortunately I don't have any cash to spend right now or I'd totally take advantage of this! Great to know that they're listening. Like I said in my first post; I love Reprolabels! The USD thing was my only gripe.
I've been buying from them since you had to cut the labels out yourself! Let me tell you, trimming G1 Seeker eye stickers to fit is no easy task!
Old 08-02-2017, 09:33 PM   #32
CyberMnky
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Star View Post
We're listening!

Most of our customers are in the US, but we really want to support fellow Canadians.

Let's try this for the next month: If you would like to pay in CAD instead of USD, with dollar-to-dollar exchange (ie, no exchange rate at all), here's how you can do it:

Make sure you are logged in to Toyhax with your correct address in your account, then add your items to cart. Instead of checking out, just send me an e-mail directly: delta@reprolabels.com. I will send a PayPal request in Canadian dollars and once it's paid, I'll manually convert your shopping cart into an order.

How's that?
I am totally down for this!!!

If you are reading this then you must be bored...

CyberMnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 12:32 AM   #33
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions

Very cool of you guys.

Really hope I can scrounge up some money before the end of the month.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 10:18 AM   #34
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Sent you an email Delta Star and anxiously waiting lol
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 11:38 AM   #35
BigWillay
Robot Master

Quote:
We're listening!

Most of our customers are in the US, but we really want to support fellow Canadians.

Let's try this for the next month: If you would like to pay in CAD instead of USD, with dollar-to-dollar exchange (ie, no exchange rate at all), here's how you can do it:

Make sure you are logged in to Toyhax with your correct address in your account, then add your items to cart. Instead of checking out, just send me an e-mail directly: delta@reprolabels.com. I will send a PayPal request in Canadian dollars and once it's paid, I'll manually convert your shopping cart into an order.

How's that?
now that's what im talking about... a lot of us will appreciate that!. I do have lots of stuff I want to order... but again... the exchange kills me. I usually do wait till tfcon to grab.. but I have ordered lots of their products cuz I love em... may actually splurge for the voltron ones now...
Thanks!!!
BigWillay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:28 PM   #36
79transam
Machine War

Dear Reprolabels,
The response to this thread is unexpected.
Let me just say that I now see your site and more than just something to browse.
The fact that you immediately acknowledged your Canadian customer base is huge, but then to offer an instant patch/workaround is a breath of fresh air.
And I must go sneak off now to make an account and put some stuff in the cart...
(What's that? Yes Prowl.. you're finally going to get some bling..)
79transam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 01:10 PM   #37
Char
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79transam View Post
Dear Reprolabels,
Let me just say that I now see your site and more than just something to browse.
The fact that you immediately acknowledged your Canadian customer base is huge, but then to offer an instant patch/workaround is a breath of fresh air.
And I must go sneak off now to make an account and put some stuff in the cart...
(What's that? Yes Prowl.. you're finally going to get some bling..)
I'll echo these sentiments

I put an order in shortly after I hear about this thread and it went through w/o issue. I'll probably be placing a second order later on in the month as soon as I have more funds
Char is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 01:48 PM   #38
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Quote:
We're listening!

How's that?
I very excite! Thank you very much for making these allowances for your fellow Canadians! Especially with this month's new releases announced in your newsletter I got today, I will definitely be filling my shopping cart and will get in touch with you this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79transam View Post
Dear Reprolabels,
^^ Well said, +2.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:30 AM   #39
Delta Star
Generation 1

I've seen a couple people ask about if this deal includes parts, toystages, etc.

It applies to everything on our site, except Cobrastickers, since that's not just us.

Thanks!
Delta Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 04:16 PM   #40
Pgianos
Banned

Will Aug 31 be the last day ?
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote