Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 12-02-2020, 01:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Even More WFC Kingdom Reveals ? Huffer, Inferno, Ractonite, Core Starscream and Megat

The Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom reveals keep coming with another round of Wave 2 figures!* This batch adds to yesterday’s Ultra Magnus, Dinobot and Airrazor.* We now get official looks at Deluxe Huffer, Deluxe Ractonite, Voyager Inferno.* In addition we also have Core Class looks at Starcream and Megatron.* Earthrise Arcee is also confirmed to be getting a package refresh. Read on to check out official images and product descriptions courtesy of Hasbro!* All of these are tentatively slated for an April 2021 release date. Transformers: Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Core Class WFC-K12 Starscream (Ages » Continue Reading.

The post Even More WFC Kingdom Reveals – Huffer, Inferno, Ractonite, Core Starscream and Megatron appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 12-02-2020, 03:06 PM   #2
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Even More WFC Kingdom Reveals ? Huffer, Inferno, Ractonite, Core Starscream and M

That Megatron looks amazing. Definitely picking him up, especially if he keeps his paint job at retail. I'm always annoyed when they do the "arms on the sides" transformations for jetbots, but I can overlook it at that scale and I missed out on the Thrilling 30 Starscream (the one that came with the Waspinator target-master) so I'll probably get him, too. I don't really have any attachment to Pipes or Inferno (and I don't like Inferno's head-in-a-box look) so I'll probably skip them. Arcee is still crap and I'm glad I've got the Thrilling 30 version of her. Going to be skipping all the partsforming accessory-skeleton figures, but I'll probably pick up the skelebots that have their own transformation. Since Ractonite seems to be the former he's a skip for me.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:17 PM   #3
delrue
Crossover
Re: Even More WFC Kingdom Reveals ? Huffer, Inferno, Ractonite, Core Starscream and M

That little Megatron is adorable. Tank transformers always better when they are tiny.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 04:58 PM   #4
protoform_ironhide
Commander

It’s nice if they can continue this mini version core class for the characters. However it has always been a disappointment, they release couple main characters and then they stop and move on every time.
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 05:37 PM   #5
cr3d1t
Beast Machine

Definitely getting Huffer and Inferno. The Core class figures are too cute, but I'll probably skip them.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:44 PM   #6
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
It’s nice if they can continue this mini version core class for the characters. However it has always been a disappointment, they release couple main characters and then they stop and move on every time.
Yeah, a lot of my favourite Transformers figures have been in that size range, from the Energon and Cybertron basics to the ROTF and TF2010 scouts to Cyberverse commanders, etc. Unfortunately they never seem to produce them consistently.
Old 12-02-2020, 08:32 PM   #7
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

In for everything! except maybe the Starscream; looks hella similar to the lil Authentics version
(granted I suppose there's only so many ways you can do SS at that size)
It's also the (upcoming) tiniest size-class, so might grab him anyways

Megs is p cute though, the little "him" gun kills me

And DINO man! idgaf how ridiculous he looks, I love how it's a new thing - barring any QA issues reported when they break street, I'm getting all of these bone dudes
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:49 PM   #8
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Huffer and Inferno look great. Really wish they would have painted Arcee's face to look more cartoon accurate (similar to what they did with Lifeline's face). Oh well...

The core class figures look good, but I'll probably skip them.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 09:52 PM   #9
Marcotron
Robot Master

Huffer looks great. Must buy. Finally a good Huffer!
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote