Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 05-16-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
elgoodo
I.C. Emirate Xaaron

Again like Impactor and Rack'N'Ruin, I wasn't too familiar with this character, but I heard a LOT about him, being probably the most famous "obscure" character from the UK comic. He's supposed to be one of the oldest Transformers, sort of like an Alpha Trion for the comics, but more than that, he was one of the Autobot leaders who would order around the Wreckers...

ANyway, that little relation to the Wreckers was enough for me to add him into IaconCity. Just like Impactor & RnR, I found his portrayal quite plain...so again I embelished a lot. Basically I wanted him to look...old...not decrepit, but his style should look a little more refined as compared to other bots. He's not a fighter, so I didn't give him a weapon, but I did load him up with armor to keep him up well protected. I found his face in the comics interesting, especially his mouth...which looked well...crude. So I likened it to a sort of face protector, sorta like an "iron mask" to protect is VERY old face...ha ha.

Finally, although he didn't Transform, cuz he was so old. It was noted that he COULD, and that he transformed into a cybertronian Tank. I didn't think that really fit his personality so I changed him into a "hover tank" made him a little bit more sleek. ANyway I think it came out ok

see more renders here
elgoodo is offline   Reply With Quote