Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 12-17-2010, 03:21 PM   #1
Ozrein
Stunticon
Wanted: Universe Ironhide

I'm looking for a good condition Universe Ironhide. The paint on the roof/windsheild/hood MUST be mint though with no wear. Heck, even if you have a junker Ironhide that happens to have a good condition roof/windsheild/hood piece, I'd take that over having to buy a 3rd complete figure.

Thing is, I already have two, one of them has considerable paint wear while the other isnt quite as bad but still has a decent amount. Unfortunately that 2nd one I bought used from BBTS to replace the one I already had that has the wear and by the time I actually shipped my loot, it was well past any sort of return time-frame.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:31 AM   #2
Ozrein
Stunticon
Re: Wanted: Universe Ironhide

I'll bump this up just because. Also if you have a figure that has one or two small dings or chips, I may also be interested. If you could supply pics, that'd be awesome! Thanks!