Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 02-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
AUTOMATON
Mariomus Prime
Takara Car Robot 2000 C-023 Brave Maximus with Master God Sword! MIB!

Hi Everyone!

Before listing this gem on directly on Automaton or Ebay, I thought I would give it a shot first via Cybertron.ca's boards. :-)

As the title implies:

I have a Takara Car Robot 2000 C-027 Brave Maximus MIB to sell: it is 100% complete, totally pristine Mint, has been displayed for a very short time in my Ikea Detolf shelf, far way from any sunlight, but spent most of its Cybertronian life in its box. No dust at all. Never transformed. The box is near pristine condition, with very-very minimal wear on corners, barely noticeable. Polybag containing instructions, booklet and collector card is still sealed and attached to the top on the inner insert and was never opened.

Brave Maximus also comes with the 60 cm long Master God Sword, Red Version: a terrific add-on accessory for this giant. The sword can also fit, via a second adapted handle (included), with God Fire Convoy. The God Sword is a replica of the original accessory published by Takara and originally included with the God Fire Giftset Japan Exclusive back in 2000. Published by ToyStar. Still, the quality is simply astonishing. This accessory is quite rare. No box is included with the sword.

This lot comes from a smoke/pet free environment.

Price: 825$. Shipping is 30$ in continental Canada! Canadian buyers only! Payment accepted via Paypal or Canada Post Money Order. No cash or personnal check. NO TRADE.

Thanks!

www.automatontoys.com
AUTOMATON is offline   Reply With Quote