Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 09-23-2020, 11:46 AM   #1
joshimus
Metroplex
Cleaning house - New list of toys for sale

At the beginning of the year I told myself I would redo my toyroom and anything in bins or not going on display needs to be sold. I got my room mostly done in March JUST before Covid lockdowns.
Since then for the first 4 months I have been working 60+hr weeks but at least 50hr the last couple of months so, needless to say I am exhausted.
With that, I dont have the energy to check ebay and see what things cost, because in the end they only cost what someone wants to pay for them. Hell, I just started taking pics this week...That's how much energy I have at the end of the day.
So that noted, I wont be listing prices. If you give me a fair price, one that works for us both, chances are I will take it. I know some people wont like that, but if you are serious about a specific figure/figures, it doesn't hurt to ask...or just skip this post.

Secondly, I am based in Hamilton and will only travel to Burlington or Oakville on weekends, Oakville is pushing it. Like, I wont drive 45min for a 20.00 sale. If it needs to be shipped, I can get costs. My home is a smoke/pot/pet free home.

Also, pics are "What you see is what's there". If they are missing weapons or parts, please dont message me asking for "Do you have this that goes with that?". If you want better pics of a figure I dont mind taking better pics, but please be serious about buying it.

This will be the first round of pics. I have a lot I still want to sell. Also will be posting on actionfigurenews since I have Marvel and Star wars and other non-tf related items to sell.

TR Dinobots, set of 6. Prefer to sell all at once. - Sold -
CW Superion with Airraid (was it airraid or fireflight that originally didnt come with them?) Anyway, set of 6. Prefer not to break apart - Sold -
CW Bruticus Set of 5 - Sold -
CW Menasor set of 5 (includes I think Wildrider was not the in the original set) - Sold -

CW Abominus set of 5 Sold

Astrotrain, Octane, Blitzwing, Blitzwing G1 reissue, Blitzwing Animated, Megatron and Bludgeon tanks (G1 Reiussue Blitzwing Sold) Sold

TF: AoE Platinum Edition Dinobots...blurry everytime I take a pic of them. Also selling as a set. Slag weapons mia, Grimlock tailspike mia. Unsure about the rest. Sold

That will do for now.

I take paypal goods and services only. No friends and family. I also dont charge the paypal fee. If we agree 30.00...it's 30.00, not 31.50 or whatever the percentage is.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by joshimus; 10-20-2020 at 10:30 PM.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 11:12 PM   #2
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: Cleaning house - New list of toys for sale

nudge

Last edited by joshimus; 10-30-2020 at 01:08 AM.
Old 10-01-2020, 04:29 PM   #3
joshimus
Metroplex

bump
Old 10-13-2020, 10:04 PM   #4
joshimus
Metroplex

Sold

Last edited by joshimus; 10-20-2020 at 10:31 PM.
Old 11-07-2021, 11:29 PM   #5
Blum22
Mini-Con

I am sad I didn't see this post before. I wish I could find such nice toys after I clean my house, but unfortunately, I find just dust)) And this fact makes house cleaning so boring that I hate it. That is why I didn't clean my house by myself for a very long time. it was last year when I ordered a house cleaning service https://www.emop.co.uk/surbiton-cleaner. And believe me, it is 100% worth it. These guys clean everything perfectly and very fastly. Believe, you will spend ages to clean your house that good.

Last edited by Blum22; 11-11-2021 at 08:36 PM.
Blum22 is offline   Reply With Quote