Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 06-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
skyrink
Generation 1
Re: YTV at TFcon

lol i might of saw you do that segment....were you standing right in inside at the dealer room entrance? and they were holding a digital camera below with the picture on it? mannnn, i wanna be on tv!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:56 PM   #12
GMfan
Robot in Disguise

Ya that was me...You could have taken my spot, I didn't really wanna be I was just in showing them around the convention and then they said they wanted me to so a spot and next thing I know I'm in front of the camera, I was to tired to escape so I rolled with it :P

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:57 PM   #13
ANDROID PRIME
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrink View Post
lol i might of saw you do that segment....were you standing right in inside at the dealer room entrance? and they were holding a digital camera below with the picture on it? mannnn, i wanna be on tv!
thats where I did my segment. they wanted me to guess wrong but it was harder to think of something it could have been then to just say what it actually was. (g1 prowl)
plus if your gonna be on tv and all your fellow transfans will be watching you got to step up and answer it corretly rather than do what the producer says. that how I felt about it anyways
ANDROID PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 03:01 PM   #14
Nightscrabbler
mississaugascrabble.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROID PRIME View Post
thats where I did my segment. they wanted me to guess wrong but it was harder to think of something it could have been then to just say what it actually was. (g1 prowl)
plus if your gonna be on tv and all your fellow transfans will be watching you got to step up and answer it corretly rather than do what the producer says. that how I felt about it anyways
They told you to answer it wrong?! That's ridiculous! I'm sure if they had asked more people they would have found some people who would get it wrong, but to fake it is lame.
Nightscrabbler is offline   Reply With Quote