Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 09-02-2011, 12:06 AM   #11
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
Re: So, did someone from this forum abuse verbally a TRU Express on Rymal Employee?

That is just messed, I think the guy has other issues besides raging over toy collecting.
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:23 AM   #12
TFtoys
Animated
Re: So, did someone from this forum abuse verbally a TRU Express on Rymal Employee?

I called it extremely panic.
Actually we can feel the tension and panic at first few week that MP Rodimus first came to Canada. Everyone was yelling and eager to get a piece of it.
TFtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 02:44 AM   #13
zirew_85
Machine War

After reading, all I can say is what a loser. It's just a damn toy afterall!
zirew_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:04 AM   #14
Big Filipino
Protectobot

That's pretty messed up.
Big Filipino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:21 AM   #15
Hobbyist Prime
King of the Scratchbuild
Hobbyist Prime's Ebay Auctions

There is always one @$$#0!E that tries to ruin it for everyone else! I am thankful that the employees I deal with know I'm not someone to ever do something like that which in turn draws mutual respect and in turn simple polite honest answers to any questions I may have.
Hobbyist Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:39 AM   #16
darthrage
Beast Machine

It was definitely a scalper. Damn scalpers, truly pathetic
Old 09-02-2011, 06:29 AM   #17
MrCHEESEMANn
Generation 2

wow... what a jerk.... and if that jerk is indeed lurking... let me clue him in to something about retail workers... they take alot of crap they don't deserve from a certain type of people.. in my experience, we in retail have a name for those people.... "People we don't check stock for"

People who rage like that should stop worrying about their "need" of a toy , and begin focussing on their need of a life.

By the way.... the clerks laugh at you once you leave. Hope you found your toy plastic car with a limp cannon on the front of it.... say, don't they say guys buy cars as an extension of something??

Last edited by MrCHEESEMANn; 09-02-2011 at 06:34 AM.
MrCHEESEMANn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #18
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

Hassled an Employee? Go directly to Jail, there is no such thing as passing go or collecting two hundred dollars. And you certainly won't have the elusive get out of jail free card.

Seriously, what is it with these types of people, I believe parphrasing Woody at this point would be accurate. IT IS A TOY! NOT A REAL HOT ROD, AN ACTION FIGURE, A CHILD'S PLAYTHING!

There is no point in telling this Grade A Jackass to get a life though, because the pleas will fall on deaf ears. Unfortunately they have crossed the line from reality into hyper obsessed reality and no longer know how to deal with rejection, failure or anything else that leads to emotional embarrasments such as this one.

I appologize, I didn't do it, but I feel the guilt swelling in me now and so I must appologize for the actions of this foolish person to the employee in question. I can't help it, I was just raised better than thst waste of space.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:14 AM   #19
JLvatron
Chosen 1

This is terrible and shame on whoever the childish fool was. :x

I disagree with some of the sentiments of guilt and blame here. Normal respectful collectors are not to blame nor is the MP Rodimus toy. Neither did anything to anyone.

This is a case of disturbing the peace and verbal harassment. The person's hobby or desired toy has little to do with his choice of behaviour.

Security and the cops need to deal with this idiot, otherwise he'll just do it again to someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
Hassled an Employee? Go directly to Jail, there is no such thing as passing go or collecting two hundred dollars. And you certainly won't have the elusive get out of jail free card.
I agree!

JLvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #20
UltraMarknus
Springer Fanboy
UltraMarknus's Ebay Auctions

Some people are hardcore.

I recently got scoffed at by a Hot Wheels collector because I got in his space looking for a motorcycle Hot Wheels (none specific) for my 15 month old son (son in hand, none the less).

Its funny how such juvenile things, such as toys, turn people into savages. This is suppose to be a hobby for enjoyment. Bitches be crazy.

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=ultramarknus
UltraMarknus is offline   Reply With Quote