Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 09-27-2015, 01:41 PM   #1
crimbot
Some Guy
jmisa

Had a couple of transactions go through very smoothly with jmisa. I would do business with again anytime! Good Communication and Fast Payment. A+!
Old 10-06-2015, 03:04 AM   #2
alternatorfan
g1 baby
Re: jmisa

Had a good trade with jmisa would deal with again! !
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 04:49 PM   #3
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions
Re: jmisa

This member reached out awhile ago for a movie bundle that I was selling pretty cheap but it appears that it wasn't cheap enough for this member as the first message that I received was poor communication which included a lowball offer and wanted free shipping to Winnipeg - Feeling insulted at first, I responded by asking him if he really felt/thought that this was a fair reasonable offer - he messaged me back with a counter offer which I agreed - never heard back - I followed up never heard back - poor communication. Indeed, I put a comment on one of his want thread - Offensive?? Not really IMO!! but "offensive" enough for the mods to be convinced to have my recent reply removed/deleted.

as per the rules posted:

"Finally, we ask that some common courtesy be displayed. Only inquire about items if you are serious. Communicate with your buyers/sellers if you have a problem and be sure to leave feedback in the Feedback section. Feedback benefits everyone involved. "

This member definitely failed to communicate properly and lacking people skill. I definitely would not recommend to do business with this member as he wasted my time as well of other members which I welcome them to come forth if they are feeling comfortable to do so.

NOTE: I really wasn't going to bother posting anything on his feedback thread about my experience dealing with jmisa but since he felt tough by sending taunting PMs a couple days ago. Well voilĂ*!

Yours Truly,
PrimeCron

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote