Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-30-2019, 07:28 PM   #1
jordonez
Mini-Con
Megatron custom seizures???

Has anyone run into any problems with customs seizing MP style Megatron? I live in Canada & I want to get Weijiang's NE-01. Problem is, they don't include the orange plug that some other online retailers provide. A seller on AliExpress is selling one in which they include the alloy Decepticon logo along with the chest piece to put it in for $120 CAD & so that's where I want to get it from.
jordonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:39 PM   #2
python
Alternator
Re: Megatron custom seizures???

This is only an American issue thankfully. Haven't read of anyone having an issue with MP36 or 36+ (although he is packaged in robot form.)

Personally no issue with MP36 from Hong Kong, MP36+ from Japan, and Takara Encore 2 from Japan (the last is packaged in weapon form)
python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:41 PM   #3
jordonez
Mini-Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by python View Post
This is only an American issue thankfully. Haven't read of anyone having an issue with MP36 or 36+ (although he is packaged in robot form.)

Personally no issue with MP36 from Hong Kong, MP36+ from Japan, and Takara Encore 2 from Japan (the last is packaged in weapon form)
Thanks! It's reassuring now I can get it.
jordonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 08:39 PM   #4
Darth Cylon
addicted to mecha

There appears to be no issue shipping MP-36 from legitimate toy businesses with full export declaration from Japan. However it could be a different story with private seller from China with shady documentation and packaging. Pretty much everything shipped from China is on blacklist and gets scanned and cut open to check for contents. Too many crazy batshit are shipped out from China.