Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-18-2015, 04:41 PM   #1
Xtreme987
Metroplex
Automaton - Cyclonus for $23.22

For those still looking for CW Voyager Cyclonus you can get it @ Automaton for $23.22 CDN plus shipping of course.

Check it out here if you wish:

http://www.automatontoys.com/generat...s-03-cyclonus/

Also Groove, Viper & Warpath are listed as well:

http://www.automatontoys.com/hasbro/

Last edited by Xtreme987; 06-18-2015 at 04:53 PM.
Xtreme987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 05:44 PM   #2
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Automaton - Cyclonus for $23.22

They still haven't shipped my CW deluxe exclusives. Not super impressed with their service or speed. The whole "charge in USD" thing is a real turn-off.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 07:10 PM   #3
python
Alternator

I got mine weeks ago, so did many others. You should contact them.
python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 07:15 PM   #4
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron

Your figures might be sitting in your OOH. I had the same issue a few months ago. Also have to agree that the US funds really suck!
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 07:48 PM   #5
Supernova
Second star to the right

Yeah, I accidentally had mine on OOH, as well. A quick message to Mario should clear that up quick!

Transformers and Other Stuff For Sale

My Feedback Thread
Supernova is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:58 PM   #6
Pgianos
Banned

Automaton posts some good bait often to get your cart going but once I see the exchange for the total of price tax and shipping I quickly empty my cart. Good for them to run a successful.site but overall cost is too rich for my blood. I skip the middle man as much as possible in this global free market transformers economy.
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:20 PM   #7
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

First and last try. Didn't want to miss out and they were the best option at the time. ended up getting the toys off amazon (a month ago now) but too late to cancel without a restocking fee. Selling these to a fellow local collector. Anyway. If I'm going to pay usd I will use tfsource or bbts. With the exchange as bad as it is right now, though...

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 08:00 AM   #8
Jove
Nostalgia Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
First and last try. Didn't want to miss out and they were the best option at the time. ended up getting the toys off amazon (a month ago now) but too late to cancel without a restocking fee. Selling these to a fellow local collector. Anyway. If I'm going to pay usd I will use tfsource or bbts. With the exchange as bad as it is right now, though...
I have purchased from BBTS, TFSource, and Automaton. The prices for all Sites are in USD, so you can directly compare and see that Automaton often has the same prices. Shipping from Automaton is always cheaper, and when I have purchased from BBTS and TFSource, I always get hit with customs (or duties or brokerage, whatever) fees. The US stores have been more expensive for all of my purchases.

I'm not saying that Automaton is perfect, but I have gotten good service. I don't understand the idea that because they charge in USD, then you might as well go to a US store for all your future purchases. That seems short-sighted. Do what you want, but it makes more sense to me to compare the prices on the item that you want to buy before you decide where to buy. But maybe I'm just old.
Jove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 08:44 AM   #9
Fireflight
Machine War

I've been using Agesthreeandup lately. They do charge in USD but have flat rate shipping ($9.99) in Canada which is usually about $10 cheaper than both BBTS and Tfsource at minimum.

Plus a couple of times i've ordered stuff on a Tuesday and had it in hand on Friday which is definately a plus as it doesn't get stuck in customs.
Fireflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:23 AM   #10
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jove View Post
I have purchased from BBTS, TFSource, and Automaton. The prices for all Sites are in USD, so you can directly compare and see that Automaton often has the same prices. Shipping from Automaton is always cheaper, and when I have purchased from BBTS and TFSource, I always get hit with customs (or duties or brokerage, whatever) fees. The US stores have been more expensive for all of my purchases.

I'm not saying that Automaton is perfect, but I have gotten good service. I don't understand the idea that because they charge in USD, then you might as well go to a US store for all your future purchases. That seems short-sighted. Do what you want, but it makes more sense to me to compare the prices on the item that you want to buy before you decide where to buy. But maybe I'm just old.
I do the same thing, compare the cost and the sites. Sometimes the cost of the figure is cheaper from the US, but the shipping and customs fees are way more then I want to spend. I usually go to Automaton and use the OOH option. They will pile a bunch of stuff into a box and ship at a flat rate of $10 US. This is usually the best option for me.
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote