Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 05-11-2016, 02:26 PM   #1
Megatron75
Alternator
WST Tracks

I see that "heerotoysmaker" has finally released the blue version of WST Tracks (world's smallest transformers) and watched the following YouTube review of it earlier this morning:

http://youtu.be/DMchzfzylQY

I still love WST transformers and will be ordering one of these for myself but just question why heerotoys didn't make the colors more G1 accurate unless he's planning to maximize his profits by doing a "perfect edition" at some point in the future.
Megatron75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 04:00 PM   #2
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!
Re: WST Tracks

The blue is hard to capture in a picture. It always seems to come out lighter than it really is. Even in my pic below. I have one and will try and post a more accurate pic tonight. It's lighter than he should be, but not as light as it seems from pics. It's pretty awesome still. But I'm planning on painting it darker. Easy fix.

My recent WST Heero haul...

MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 04:12 PM   #3
Megatron75
Alternator

First of all....awesome WST haul. It's great to see that there are still fans of these tiny G1 treasures out there. I recently picked up the Green camouflage "Bape" version of Optimus Prime but he didn't have the blue Tracks at the time or I would have grabbed one of those too. I can live with the lighter shade of blue but are the forearms and accessories the same color on yours as they are in this review?
Old 05-11-2016, 06:37 PM   #4
Dredamien
Generation 2

I'm also happy to see fans still collecting WST. These little guys are what got me into collecting tfs. I'm still waiting for the WST G2 Optimus, can't wait! My tracks has a black backpack, got mine early, when heero was selling only a handful on ebay. It's a great addition, even if the blue is too light.
this is part of my WST collection
Dredamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 07:50 AM   #5
Megatron75
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
The blue is hard to capture in a picture. It always seems to come out lighter than it really is. Even in my pic below. I have one and will try and post a more accurate pic tonight.
That would be great. I'd really like to see a more accuarate picture of his color. Does yours stand without any problems?
Old 05-12-2016, 10:36 PM   #6
MULTIPLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron75 View Post
That would be great. I'd really like to see a more accuarate picture of his color. Does yours stand without any problems?
Here you go man. This is a good representation of the true blue colour they used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredamien View Post
I'm also happy to see fans still collecting WST.

*snip*
That's a great collection you have there. WST is a forgotten art IMO. I hope to see more. I never got into the WST Combiners like you have. They look fantastic. My favorites are the more recent Justitoys entries like Astrotrain, Blitzwing and the Dinobots. I should take a pic of my collection someday. Its pretty insane lol.

My whole collection goal is to have a MP, G1 and WST of every major character.

Old 05-13-2016, 01:29 PM   #7
Megatron75
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Here you go man. This is a good representation of the true blue colour they used
Thanks for providing the comparison pic. I know the colour isn't the same but it's still a "must have" for my WST collection. Does yours stand okay in robot mode?
Old 05-14-2016, 09:11 AM   #8
Megatron75
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredamien View Post
I'm also happy to see fans still collecting WST. These little guys are what got me into collecting tfs. I'm still waiting for the WST G2 Optimus, can't wait! My tracks has a black backpack, got mine early, when heero was selling only a handful on ebay. It's a great addition, even if the blue is too light.
this is part of my WST collection
Excellent WST collection. Thanks for sharing. Are those "mini" combiners or the smallest WST scaled combiners?
Old 05-15-2016, 12:15 AM   #9
MULTIPLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron75 View Post
Thanks for providing the comparison pic. I know the colour isn't the same but it's still a "must have" for my WST collection. Does yours stand okay in robot mode?
No issues with standing. But I can't get the hand gun on. Keeps falling off.

Old 05-15-2016, 09:17 AM   #10
Dredamien
Generation 2

These are WST scaled combiners. My tracks can hold his gun, you have to make sure to fully extend the hands until they click, it stays on even when he tips over. Mine can stand, but it's a balancing act.
Dredamien is offline   Reply With Quote