Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 05-08-2016, 12:04 PM   #21
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician
Re: Hunt for the BEST official Bruticus - CW vs Foc (With UW honourable mention)

I have the Hasbro CW one not that impressed with the colors or Blast Off being a jet. I prefer the Shuttle Drone that Takara has offered and the pallet they chose is more appealing to me
Old 05-08-2016, 12:15 PM   #22
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Hunt for the BEST official Bruticus - CW vs Foc (With UW honourable mention)

Thanks for the input Masta_Skidz. I have been running this across many of the boards, youtube and a few facebook groups and it is shocking to see the diversity of "votes" for FoC, UW, CW and even customs. I honestly figured that Takara would be winning by an obvious landslide but nope, all three are neck in neck. I can't wait until the Computron votes come along,lol.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 02:03 PM   #23
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Welcome to part 5 in our hunt for the best official Bruticus! This time we focus on the comabticon leader himself and compare FoC Onslaught with his Combienr Wars counter part. As before, I have added a bunch of custom paint here in places, most notably the head. Plus, see the inherent fatal flaw with the FoC version. Again, I will comment on Unite Warriors too. So, strap in for part five of the hunt! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ZiXJ1f88k
Old 05-10-2016, 06:52 PM   #24
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

The conclusion to the best Bruticus series is here. By now, you likely know my vote, but have a look and judge for yourself. We gotta love options! Here is the dual build video!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LOeNfrKUNQ