Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 01-10-2017, 06:37 PM   #11
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions
Re: Titans Return Blaster ( I'm in the minority)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
You are the second person to mention him to me. I really need to check out this Device Label version.
He's a nice little USB hub that looks like a netbook. Not sure if he's USB 2.0 or not, I don't have him. He looks best next to Music Label Soundwave (spark blue), which I also do not have.

And why stop there? Track down the USB memory stick Ravage and the USB mouse Grimlock in the Device Label series.

Just beware of the KO Ravages, I hear that most are unknowingly shipped with malware pre-loaded within the firmware.

edit: I don't have TR Blaster, but I'll forgive the size because of the tapebot interactivity. We'd either get what we got, or a smaller Blaster and Soundwave with really tiny undetailed tapebots.

Last edited by Shepp; 01-10-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:12 PM   #12
Chigimus
Masterpiece

Personally, DL Blaster wasn't for me as I wanted his alt mode to be his classic G1 ghettoblaster self, not the bulky laptop that DL version made him to be.

I'm in the same boat that feels that a leader class Blaster is too large for a CHUG scale. He may fit MP-size, but not the MP aesthetic.

I don't like the hollow/picket fence type gaps in the various panels or the chunky butt needed for the tape deck gimmick. For me, I went 3rd party for my CHUG Blaster and went with Unique Toys Soundmixer. Truthfully, I would've went with MegaSteel's Buster, but they really botched the final product execution with the orange-shade of red they chose.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:15 PM   #13
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepp View Post
He's a nice little USB hub that looks like a netbook. Not sure if he's USB 2.0 or not, I don't have him. He looks best next to Music Label Soundwave (spark blue), which I also do not have.

And why stop there? Track down the USB memory stick Ravage and the USB mouse Grimlock in the Device Label series.

Just beware of the KO Ravages, I hear that most are unknowingly shipped with malware pre-loaded within the firmware.

edit: I don't have TR Blaster, but I'll forgive the size because of the tapebot interactivity. We'd either get what we got, or a smaller Blaster and Soundwave with really tiny undetailed tapebots.
Ironically, I do have that Ravage coming,lol. had him once before as a gift and broke him. Oddly, a different friend is getting him for me again,lol.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:16 PM   #14
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chigimus View Post
Personally, DL Blaster wasn't for me as I wanted his alt mode to be his classic G1 ghettoblaster self, not the bulky laptop that DL version made him to be.

I'm in the same boat that feels that a leader class Blaster is too large for a CHUG scale. He may fit MP-size, but not the MP aesthetic.

I don't like the hollow/picket fence type gaps in the various panels or the chunky butt needed for the tape deck gimmick. For me, I went 3rd party for my CHUG Blaster and went with Unique Toys Soundmixer. Truthfully, I would've went with MegaSteel's Buster, but they really botched the final product execution with the orange-shade of red they chose.
How happy are you with Soundmixer? He looks stellar.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:26 PM   #15
optimusb39
Animated

i picked up the unique toys soundblaster for my chug collection. hes a good slightly taller than deluxe scale. good boombox design, posable and has a casette which comes out and unfolds into his sniper rifle. also comes with some black armour pkating which was immediately left in the box. as for my mp scale transistor is the way to go.
optimusb39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:38 PM   #16
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusb39 View Post
i picked up the unique toys soundblaster for my chug collection. hes a good slightly taller than deluxe scale. good boombox design, posable and has a casette which comes out and unfolds into his sniper rifle. also comes with some black armour pkating which was immediately left in the box. as for my mp scale transistor is the way to go.
Agreed about Transistor. He's so good that an official release will have a challenge to be better. I feel the same about Despotron with that super unique transformation, but that's a topic for another time,lol.