Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-13-2020, 04:23 PM   #31
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
Re: Official War for Cybertron (Siege-Earthrise-Kingdom) Thread - Release Date/Discus

Any clue or hint as to who will get Black Roritchi? I have no idea where to find it in Canada for a reasonable price.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 10:44 PM   #32
Dark Rage
白人看不懂
Re: Official War for Cybertron (Siege-Earthrise-Kingdom) Thread - Release Date/Discus

Updated for the rest of Earthrise waves and the remainder of the Galactic Odyssey exclusives.

The only set that hasn't surfaced is the Galactic Odyssey Collection - Micron set, unless I missed it.

Goodluck to anyone being able to get any Medic sets, it's a gong show from Amazon.
Dark Rage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 12:06 AM   #33
Outtsyder
Another 1 Bites The Dust
Cool Re: Official War for Cybertron (Siege-Earthrise-Kingdom) Thread - Release Date/Discus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
Updated for the rest of Earthrise waves and the remainder of the Galactic Odyssey exclusives.

The only set that hasn't surfaced is the Galactic Odyssey Collection - Micron set, unless I missed it.
Hey, chief; The Galactic Odyssey Micron set did surface a little while ago (I forget when). It's called the Micron Micromasters, and the names of the 6 Micromasters in this set are Fireguard, Roadburner, Runner, Motorhead, Windstorm, and Stingracer.

Amazon.com link for reference: https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...dp/B08557F262/

Hope this is the right info you needed!

Creative arts page: Scorpion's Heart Overnight Creations
https://www.facebook.com/ScorpionsHeart.SHOC/

Written works on Archive Of Our Own - ScorpionsHeart
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Sc...ScorpionsHeart

Feedback thread: https://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33913

"Study the great, and become greater."
- Michael Jackson
"Who are we, if not measured by our impact on others?"
- Carl Sagan
Outtsyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 12:27 AM   #34
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outtsyder View Post
Hey, chief; The Galactic Odyssey Micron set did surface a little while ago (I forget when). It's called the Micron Micromasters, and the names of the 6 Micromasters in this set are Fireguard, Roadburner, Runner, Motorhead, Windstorm, and Stingracer.

Amazon.com link for reference: https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...dp/B08557F262/

Hope this is the right info you needed!
Thanks, I meant I don't know if the set surfaced on the amazon.ca website. I know all of the Amazon exclusives have surfaced on the .com website.
Old 11-14-2020, 01:01 AM   #35
FlyingVEE
Generation 2
Send a message via ICQ to FlyingVEE

Quote:
Thanks, I meant I don't know if the set surfaced on the amazon.ca website. I know all of the Amazon exclusives have surfaced on the .com website.
Amazon.ca:
- I got super lucky with Galactic Odyssey Encounter 1 Paradron Medic set, actually delivered
- But Ironhide & Prowl 2-Pack pre-order on "delay"
- They outright cancelled my Cone Head 2-Pack preorder!!!

No idea where to buy the Cone Head 2-Pack now

Amazon.com:
- I didn't see any of the other Galactic Odyssey Encounters pre-order up on .CA so...
- I caved and pre-ordered all Encounters 2 to 5 and added "gift wrap" hoping they will actually "do something" and ship it inside a damn cardboard box instead of slapping a shipping label on the actual item box...

I hope someone at Hasbro sees our grief and dose something... their greed at this point is killing the fandom.
FlyingVEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:17 PM   #36
RocketGTR
Animated

Time to update the Kingdom wave 2 items

Got my Medic Set after 4 attempts. Phew
Old 12-07-2020, 10:34 PM   #37
Dark Rage
白人看不懂

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
Time to update the Kingdom wave 2 items

Got my Medic Set after 4 attempts. Phew
You finally got a set? Nice!

I updated, but all I could find was pre-orders on EB Games, please correct me if I missed TRU, WM or Amazon. I couldn't find any pre-orders.
Old 12-07-2020, 11:12 PM   #38
starsaber89
Generation 2

I just watched the new Earthrise trailer and it seems like they are still using the same character models, couldn't even spot one earth mode. Do you guys think they're saving their Earth forms from the trailer or will they just stay in their Siege forms?
starsaber89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 11:51 AM   #39
RocketGTR
Animated

Quote:
You finally got a set? Nice!

I updated, but all I could find was pre-orders on EB Games, please correct me if I missed TRU, WM or Amazon. I couldn't find any pre-orders.
Amazon had the preorders up for wave 2 Kingdom, but most are unavailable now

Yup, finally got them. Then yesterday they delivered the third set I had ordered that had gone missing too.
Old 12-08-2020, 12:48 PM   #40
RocketGTR
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsaber89 View Post
I just watched the new Earthrise trailer and it seems like they are still using the same character models, couldn't even spot one earth mode. Do you guys think they're saving their Earth forms from the trailer or will they just stay in their Siege forms?
Well since you never see them on Earth (as far as I can tell) suggests that they're probably hiding the Earth modes. Maybe don't want to show off anything that can spoil the second half of the season.