Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-08-2010, 09:36 PM   #41
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions
Re: Hidden Transformation points

Not exactly a transformation or feature, but I found a nice weapon and shield storage point for Animated Deluxe Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime.

Merge his axe and shield together, take the handle and fold it around. clip the lower part of the handle in between Prime's ass cheeks and then angle the shield so that its behind Prime's shoulders. In a way it looks like he's carrying one of those war flags from feudal Japan movies on his back. Honestly, I'm surprised they never set up a robot mode storage point for the weapons.

There's also a much looser version of this on Animated Deluxe Optimus Prime (from the vs pack). Angle the siren part a bit, and then hook the axe blade over its base. The axe hangs there pretty well, but there's nothing really holding it in place for posing.

edit:
Oh, and it took me nearly 20 years to find out that Metroplex's arms can extend.
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #42
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

Oh, one other thing that only somewhat belongs in this thread.

WFC Optimus Prime's neck ball joint can accommodate the head of a MegaBlocks Iron Man minifigure. I wonder if WFC Megatron's could fit the head of War Machine.... Hmmm.......
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #43
Deemar
Banned

This is probably well documented in the instructions which I didn't read.
1. Generations Blurr's 2 small guns slip onto the sides of the end of his large gun to create stands for a sniper style rifle mount.
2. The 2 clips on his back accommodate his large gun in robot mode.
Deemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:29 PM   #44
Retread
Machine War

The new voyager Prime's whole roof can flip up. Actually seems like a pretty integral step to the transformation, but it's not mentioned at all in the instruction. First time transforming to truck and back to bot I was wondering how the heck do you push his head in without knocking the matrix off its mount, and if you push it in all the way, how do you get your fingers in there to pull it back out? Finally noticed there's a hinge at the back of the sleeper section. Once you pop the roof open, you've got easy access to swing the head in and out.
Retread is offline   Reply With Quote