Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 11-28-2018, 11:22 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 Price Confirmation And Possible C

Our first rumor about the price of the upcoming*Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 left fans in shock due to a possible price range of 440 Dollars. Now*Loopaza Mega Store*on Facebook and several of our sponsors*report that the price is indeed 5000 Yen or $440-$450 Dollars. Some wallets won’t be happy about it. We have the most expensive Masterpiece figure coming in. The expected release date is also confirmed by August, 2019. Weibo user*????*has also shared a possible list of the content of this upcoming Masterpiece release. Take it with a grain of salt » Continue Reading.

The post Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 Price Confirmation And Possible Content appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 11-28-2018, 11:41 AM   #2
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 Price Confirmation And Possib

Just no. Seriously. If you buy this, you’re telling them your cool with being f@cked, and will be cool with getting f@cked more in the future. Just don’t support Takara this time. There are 513 different MP Optimus Primes out there, and every single one of them is cheaper. Be it official or third party, the options are so plentiful that there is no sane reason to demand what balances out to be well over $500 Canadian for this thing.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 12:37 PM   #3
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt
Re: Takara Tommy MP-44 Convoy / Optimus Prime Version 3 Price Confirmation And Possib

That's a big ol' hell to the naw for me.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:25 PM   #4
Longshot
Pretender

Pure and utter nonsense... Though a KO would be graciously accepted.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 02:46 PM   #5
Pascal
Banned

Waiting for the 70cm $900 Lewin KO.
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:05 PM   #6
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag

Ummm... neeeeeww. I wish I could say the price completely surprised me, but it doesn't. After seeing the price of MP Dinobot, I had a feeling we start seeing a huge price hike.

I think they see how much collectors pay for 3rd party stuff and figure if they pay that much for "fake" Transformers, how much will they pay for "real" ones? *rubs hands evilly with evil laugh*

With the recent price hikes in the mainline, I think I'm near the end of my rope.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:35 PM   #7
timcrook
Cybertron

Hopefully Hasbro will release this too at a lower price.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:48 PM   #8
Pgianos
Banned

I'm not buying this and I hope no one does but I'm not in the business in telling people how much money they can make or spend.
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:53 PM   #9
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timcrook View Post
Hopefully Hasbro will release this too at a lower price.
Maybe just the base figure with a few accessories. But even that is a stretch...
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 04:56 PM   #10
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

Let's hope the preorders are so bad that they cancel it and tale a hard long look at pricing.
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote