Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-05-2012, 01:35 AM   #1231
MandoBot
Generation 2
Re: ShelfLife Beta Test Announcement: Very Exciting Stuff

Working on a catalogue but noticed that the dashboard has a series that is not part of the collection and is missing series that are part of the collection. How do I amend this?

I am nearly done my catalog, it just needs some descriptions and and icons added. I'm still sourcing images for the products but the collection listing is there.

MandoBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:41 AM   #1232
nickh
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoBot View Post
Working on a catalogue but noticed that the dashboard has a series that is not part of the collection and is missing series that are part of the collection. How do I amend this?

I am nearly done my catalog, it just needs some descriptions and and icons added. I'm still sourcing images for the products but the collection listing is there.
Great work so far, MandoBot! Send me an email (nick@shelflifex.com) with a list of the catalog(s) that aren't part of the collection, and the ones that are missing, and I'll take care of it for you.

Cheers,
Nick
Old 12-05-2012, 11:41 AM   #1233
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

I just realized there isn't a way to tell someone why a flag was rejected. Can't believe I haven't come across that until now.

Or am I just completely blind?
Shepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:29 PM   #1234
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepp View Post
I just realized there isn't a way to tell someone why a flag was rejected. Can't believe I haven't come across that until now.

Or am I just completely blind?
I don't think it exists. I've mentioned it before, but I think they want to avoid fights. Makes sense.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #1235
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jourdo View Post
I don't think it exists. I've mentioned it before, but I think they want to avoid fights. Makes sense.
I just wanted the submitter to know that what they flagged and the photos they added were for the Takara release and not a Hasbro release.

Maybe a drop-down menu for flag rejection could include options like "Does not apply to item" or "Flag relates to other item" or "Please include more/better detail and resubmit" or something like that.

I mean, most flags would be rejected for the same 5 or 6 common reasons. No real need to enter text for that.

Could even have a "Spam" option in case through some means somehow a spambot started leaving spam in the flags.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:04 AM   #1236
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.

I think there needs to be some kind of explanation on the site of just how the Collector Level works and is calculated.

Because, and no offense meant to my buddy Shepp up there, but I have way more haves than him, and I'm a curator too, but my Collector level has fallen from 5 to 8 for no apparent reason. And I'm at a loss as to how it works. It just seems random, but it can't be. I just think an explanation would smooth out problems like this.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:38 PM   #1237
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
I think there needs to be some kind of explanation on the site of just how the Collector Level works and is calculated.

Because, and no offense meant to my buddy Shepp up there, but I have way more haves than him, and I'm a curator too, but my Collector level has fallen from 5 to 8 for no apparent reason. And I'm at a loss as to how it works. It just seems random, but it can't be. I just think an explanation would smooth out problems like this.

And here I thought higher numbers were better. And no offense taken. I still gotta get my act together and actually get some weight and shipping charges calculated so I can sell some of my more impressive collection items. But that's got nothing to do with the level number or stats or anything.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:37 PM   #1238
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Yeah I thought higher # meant bigger collection...

Edit/ wait, my numbers are quite close to Shockwave's but he's an 8 and I'm a 6... OK maybe I don't understand the system
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:49 PM   #1239
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Actually an explanation might be in order for it. I read the last few posts and I don't understand it either. My numbers for haves are quite close to Goaliebot and Shockwave 75 but my wants are far less than Shepps yet my collector level is 10? Strange. And even stranger my banner here shows 521 haves yet on Shelflife itself it shows 513 haves
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #1240
wedge1021
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Actually an explanation might be in order for it. I read the last few posts and I don't understand it either. My numbers for haves are quite close to Goaliebot and Shockwave 75 but my wants are far less than Shepps yet my collector level is 10? Strange. And even stranger my banner here shows 521 haves yet on Shelflife itself it shows 513 haves

Yes, the higher the number, the better. I think that Collector Level 10 is the highest, that is why one of the Collector Wars prizes includes "Collector Level 10 for a year". What I don't know is how the number is calculated. Or what benefit it is at this point.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
collecting, shelflife