Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 01-10-2016, 07:56 PM   #1
Longshot
Pretender
GCreation Shuraking SRK03 Wrath

This is my first GCreation product that I had purchased, completely bypassing Thunderous and Growl. Though after the once over I'm actually quite happy with Wrath. Once the Canadian dollar goes back up again I will surely go for the remaining Dinobots to complete the set.

Nice enough packaging with some pictures illustrating Wrath. Apart from the bot and his accessories, there are only the instructions and a plastic collector's card showing Wrath's stats.

According to the Tuna Standard (each can is 1.5 inches tall) both Wrath and Grimlock are a bit past 7 cans tall. There is a minor height difference between Wrath and Grimlock (on the right), approximately 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch.
Materials wise, Grimlock feels better but by no means is Wrath shabby or poor.

The chest/crotch piece to Shuraking also doubles as Wrath's shield but the sheer weight of it makes the figure a little too unstable. It can also be mounted on the back of his alt mode and weapons from Thunderous and Growl can also be connected to the backpack.

Last edited by Longshot; 01-10-2016 at 08:12 PM.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 08:11 PM   #2
Longshot
Pretender
Re: GCreation Shuraking SRK03 Wrath

The head to Shuraking is tucked away in Wrath's neck cavity. I like that Shuraking has two faces to choose. I much prefer the "monster" look.

The alt mode is very similar to Grimlock via the transformation and the final look.

Overall, as I stated before I'm quite happy with Wrath and will be picking up the remainder of the team as soon as it is fiscally possible. My only concern is the leg flap that hides the tail component is a little flimsy. During transformation one of the widgets that I needed to turn was a little too tight. And even though I held the flap and moved the piece I was still worried about accidentally ripping the flap off that solo hinge. Other than this minor complaint, I'm looking forward to combining this massive Dinobot.

Last edited by Longshot; 01-11-2016 at 11:30 AM.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote