Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > Tech Support Forum and Site Rules

Old 08-14-2007, 09:43 PM   #1
Paradigm-Shift Prime
Unit Warrior
Any chance we can have more thread theme divisions?

I don't know if the membership is big enough yet but I was wondering what the status of more thread theme divisions was, i.e. 'ebay discussion', 'collections', etc. Threads constantly go off topic and once one person starts talking about something or gets diverted everyone else follows, so it would be good for that. Right now general discussion is really the only place to post anything other than a specific sighting.

Also then maybe things will stay in context better. I posted that thing about a certain ebay seller today that, I know the mods are trying to keep the whole scalping-bashing thing away (hopefully the 'buying every unit from every store out' thing will calm down soon and that will be the end of that), but otherwise there was (I hadn't thought) really nothing wrong with, not breaking any rules, but might be more appropriate in an 'ebay' section like over on tfw2005 where they post stuff about whack sellers all the time and there's no problem with it. Sorry, I wasn't trying to unnecessarily stir the anti-scalp madness back up (I don't want myself and everyone else being erratic and mad at each other either), I didn't post it to talk about scalping but just about the KO Primes being sold as 'rare' and valuable pieces (if there are themes we're not allowed to talk about or post about if we could see them in the rules or something, that might also help new joining members to not post about undesirable or disallowed topics). Funny thing, I came across the auction and was going to post it before even seeing who the seller was, then as I was typing my post on tfw2005, I noticed who the seller was (won't mention any names from now on), and thus the thread happened to become about him again.

Anyways, I was thinking that if there was an ebay section then it would be appropriate to talk about both good and bad things ebay without turning each mention of something being scalped or a ko being sold as real into a bashing-fest or drawing everyone on the site's attention.

Thanks for the considerations, love the site and hope to see it grow and grow and...(when does Transformers 3 come out?)

Last edited by Paradigm-Shift Prime; 08-14-2007 at 10:13 PM.
Paradigm-Shift Prime is offline   Reply With Quote