Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-19-2021, 04:39 PM   #71
Msol
Titanium
Re: Haslab Unicron and Canadians

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanG View Post
Got an email this morning saying it was on its way today. Then an email saying it was out for delivery. Then an email saying it was delivered. I have been home all day, nothing came. Walked around the neighbourhood just in case. Nothing. Have already raged at FedEx who swear their driver dropped it off. Already contacted Hasbro Pulse. Grrrr.
Holy crap, that's terrible.
Msol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 04:44 PM   #72
AlanG
Generation 1

What makes it worse is that with COVID, FedEx is saying they no longer require signatures at drop off. So the driver is saying he dropped it off at the right house, I know he didn't. Now, it must be investigated before Hasbro does anything.
AlanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 04:46 PM   #73
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Got an email this morning saying it was on its way today. Then an email saying it was out for delivery. Then an email saying it was delivered. I have been home all day, nothing came. Walked around the neighbourhood just in case. Nothing. Have already raged at FedEx who swear their driver dropped it off. Already contacted Hasbro Pulse. Grrrr.
Had a similar experience of "I swear I was there" w/ (a courier service DHL handed off to)
1st delivery attempt, wife was in the shower & missed it
2nd delivery attempt, she had the (main door open, screen door closed) and ready, waiting all day for it
I got home from work and saw the delivery notice stuck to the door "did you hear this" "no wtf"

It's like they very quietly approached the door, stuck the "oh well I tried" notice and ran off
What motherf*cker not even gonna call into an open door, which very obviously suggests someone is home?
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 05:16 PM   #74
AlanG
Generation 1

Good news update! My elderly neighbour just phoned me and they had received it on their side doorstep with no outside address markings and dragged it inside assuming it was a birthday gift from one of their kids. It wasn't until they exhausted calling their kids that they asked if I was expecting anything. Sure enough, I came over, flipped it around (the thing weighs 30+ lbs!) and found that my small address was on the bottom. We all laughed and I lugged it back home. Still annoyed with FedEx bc if I didn't have a great relationship with my neighbours this could have ended very poorly. I'll still have to explain to the rest of the neighbourhood why I spent the past 2 hours skulking around their porches looking for my Unicron. lol?
AlanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 05:17 PM   #75
Msol
Titanium

Quote:
Good news update! My elderly neighbour just phoned me and they had received it on their side doorstep with no outside address markings and dragged it inside assuming it was a birthday gift from one of their kids. It wasn't until they exhausted calling their kids that they asked if I was expecting anything. Sure enough, I came over, flipped it around (the thing weighs 30+ lbs!) and found that my small address was on the bottom. We all laughed and I lugged it back home. Still annoyed with FedEx bc if I didn't have a great relationship with my neighbours this could have ended very poorly. I'll still have to explain to the rest of the neighbourhood why I spent the past 2 hours skulking around their porches looking for my Unicron. lol?
Glad to hear it!
Msol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 06:55 PM   #76
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Quote:
This is wonderful & positive news!
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 07:38 PM   #77
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
What makes it worse is that with COVID, FedEx is saying they no longer require signatures at drop off. So the driver is saying he dropped it off at the right house, I know he didn't. Now, it must be investigated before Hasbro does anything.
What a nightmare. Sorry brother.
Old 04-19-2021, 07:39 PM   #78
Transbot90210
Nexus Maximus

Quote:

Hallelujah to happy endings.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:26 PM   #79
joshimus
Metroplex

I got an email this morning and I read it as "Unicron is shipping" but shortly I posed here with excitement that Unicron is finally shipping, an employee came to me and said "Josh, there is a giant box from Fedex for you"...I didn't fully read my notice. It was that Unicron was delivered, not shipping. He is here and wow!! Taking some pics before robot transformation.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 05:52 PM   #80
Tony
Mini-Con

Well General Tekno and I received ours today in Calgary.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote