Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 02-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #41
down_shift
Fortress Maximus
Re: Transformers Generations From Toy Fair 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by brr-icy View Post
That's the correct colour. Hope they dont mess with any of them, I'll admit, they're back in the game, and they came back swinging,
Yuppers, yellow helmet makes him look perfect. At first I was pissed that they botched him by giving him the weird animated head and no cannon sticking up from outta the back. But then I took a deep breath and waited for O.I.s and BOOM - relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cylon View Post
I want IDW Seekers too.

I've always wanted IDW seekers because the Classics mold is out of date and the arm cannons are too bulky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Scrotum View Post
These would all be instant buys; unfortunately I live in an area that is highly populated by "scalpers". Oh, I see the unwanted figures of the most recent waves, but not the Springers or Blitzwings for sure. I might as well stick with 3P offerings at the price some of these new generations will go for on eBay. I guess I'll have to settle with MasterMind's Predaking and FansProject's Menasor this year... and headmasters... then Computron and The Fallen... poor rittle me.
So where in the blue hell is poopoopeepeecacashire in Ontario? It sounds like a shady place filled to the brim with scalpers.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:51 PM   #42
Window
Robot Master
Re: Transformers Generations From Toy Fair 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by down_shift View Post
So where in the blue hell is poopoopeepeecacashire in Ontario? It sounds like a shady place filled to the brim with scalpers.
I'm going with Toronto, know a few in the GTA that ensure they get cases off the trucks before it hits retail shelves.

Not fair to us but not a whole fuckload we can do about it except buy this stuff off sites like BBTS and the like.

As for the TRU exclusives like MP Soundwave....well make friends at TRU.
Window is offline   Reply With Quote