Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-01-2015, 12:07 AM   #1751
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!
Re: The Masterpiece Appreciation and Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreobuilder View Post
So, what are the chances that TT will repaint/retool Ultra Magnus into his Diaclone version? I have Dai Stack with upgrade head on pre-order, but if an official version is announced, I would probably go for it instead.

OB
Repaints of new molds are inevitable.

I'd say the transparent yellow Shining Magnus is more likely. Kind of like the Ghostscream treatment.

Just like for Star Saber, I suspect there will be a nemesis version coming soon.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:09 AM   #1752
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

Star Saber looks bad ass I just am not 100 % sure I want the figure as for Exhaust I would like to get it and kicking my self for not pre-ordering
Masta_Skidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:18 AM   #1753
DesertDog
Beast Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
Not to change the MP Star Saber topic so to speak but I have a question for anyone who bought the Dr. Wu Wheeljack kit. I installed the clear blue sideplates and gave him the weapons but I'm not feeling the love for it as much as I though I would.For anyone who did buy it, what's it do for you?
I bought the Dr Wu Blue face thingy, and it's so-so to me. The sides look nice, but his eyes are too dead. No light piping effect whatsoever. I'll paint them but I'm a bit let down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Repaints of new molds are inevitable.

I'd say the transparent yellow Shining Magnus is more likely. Kind of like the Ghostscream treatment.

Just like for Star Saber, I suspect there will be a nemesis version coming soon.
I hope that if they do a Shining Magnus, that he's blue like he should have been. I'm not buying a giant piss yellow robot.

But a Nemesis Star Saber? Especially if they do Victory Leo, he would be an instant buy! And I still haven't watched Victory yet. You just blew my mind imagining what my Oddball MP shelf will look like.

I can't wait for my KO MP-10u to arrive, now I just need TT reissue Convoy and a Pepsi Optimus Prime and I'll be done with MP-10's! Or so I think.

Masta_Skidz, TF-direct is still taking preorders it seems. They're Canadian and they ship direct from Asia to your door so you shouldn't have any issues importing him.
Old 03-01-2015, 02:03 AM   #1754
MULTIPLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
Star Saber looks bad ass I just am not 100 % sure I want the figure as for Exhaust I would like to get it and kicking my self for not pre-ordering
You can buy mine if you want to meet up at the 80s Toy Expo or are willing to drive up to Kitchener/Guelph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post

But a Nemesis Star Saber? Especially if they do Victory Leo, he would be an instant buy! And I still haven't watched Victory yet. You just blew my mind imagining what my Oddball MP shelf will look like.
There's already a repaint in this nemesis scheme in the Robot Masters line thanks to e-HOBBY. It is one of the reasons I passed on MP-24.

Old 03-01-2015, 11:02 AM   #1755
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
You can buy mine if you want to meet up at the 80s Toy Expo or are willing to drive up to Kitchener/Guelph.
That could be arranged I think your talking about Exhaust but there is the off chance that you change your mind and really like it as I wasn't to sure on it now for some reason I gotta have it.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:35 AM   #1756
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

That Nemesis Saber is cool, I did not know about it before.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the repaint Magnus in his blue diaclone/pre-movie colors. Honestly, I have no interest in a clear yellow version.

OB
Oreobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:25 PM   #1757
meecha96
Generation 1

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before but do you guys think hasbro will release mp ultra Magnus and bumblebee as toysrus exclusive? Took a year off the hobby and would like to get those figures with out paying Takara prices.
meecha96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 03:59 PM   #1758
Masta_Skidz
Theoretician

Bumble Bee and Magnus will probably show up in TRU over the next year or so the word is the next 2 from hasbro are Bluestreak and Starscream
Old 03-01-2015, 07:57 PM   #1759
MULTIPLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
That could be arranged I think your talking about Exhaust but there is the off chance that you change your mind and really like it as I wasn't to sure on it now for some reason I gotta have it.
Yup I preordered Exhaust and want to sell it to free up some cash for other stuff. I'm not keeping it. Send me a PM and we can work out a price. I'm not looking to gouge anyone.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:42 AM   #1760
MULTIPLEX

I don't remember seeing these pics