Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews

Old 07-24-2009, 12:53 AM   #51
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
Re: What the heck is this?

OK, another one here. This guy does not transform but has a Takara 1988 China on his/her butt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Who 001.JPG
Views:	354
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	3139

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:54 AM   #52
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

Looks ultraman-ish...
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:58 AM   #53
pulsedragon20
I win

I hated the Beast Machine Era (liked Beasties a lot though). I pretty much stopped buying Transformers because I hated the look of the characters in the show and toys...wasted my money on something useless (Lego and K'nex), which was a bad move

The 6-wheeled tank should be STRIKA
pulsedragon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:12 AM   #54
Protoman
The Legend

Haha oh no no, it's not Ultraman but it's along that.

It's from the Japanese Toku series "Dennoh CyberCop". Amazingly, 4 of the 6 figures were released here in Canada and the USA in 1988 under "Cyber Cops". The Ultraman looking one you have is CyberCop Lucifer. Sadly he is missing a few things. Hope that helps ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VgSMy2JrIU
I could not find a quick clip in Japanese, but here is it
Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman

Last edited by Protoman; 07-24-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:44 AM   #55
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
The jetstorm mold is what got me in to transformers...I have nothing but love for that figure...
Deluxe Jetstorm is still, imho, the best alien jet figure the Transformers line has produced. Such an awesome toy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DECEPTICON_BRAWL View Post
There were two Jetstorm moulds produced for Beast Machines. The one you linked to is the larger Ultra version which, from what I've heard (never had one myself,) wasn't very good. It was later redecoes as Cyclonus for a Botcon exclusive.
Old 07-24-2009, 02:00 AM   #56
pulsedragon20
I win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
Here's a few more things I could use some info on. Found them all at Value Village today as well as a Hun-grrr Terrorcon.

Fourth is just a robot type guy, has a couple action features. Back says
95 Bandai
Made in china

Who are these guys? Click to enlarge them
The blue and red one (last pic) is Ninjor from Mighty Morphing Power Rangers: Ninja

http://www.anatolia.cl/imagenes/juguetes/101006/poweranger/ninjor-02.jpg
pulsedragon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:05 AM   #57
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

CyberCop Lucifer

Thanks ya'll

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:08 PM   #58
Hobbyist Prime
King of the Scratchbuild
Hobbyist Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Here's a few more things I could use some info on. Found them all at Value Village today as well as a Hun-grrr Terrorcon.

First pick is a Sixshot KO of some kind. Maybe someone knows a bit more about it.

Second two picks are of a robot with a little almost headmaster like guy that pops out of his chest and changed from car to robot. Back says:sunrise
Nagoya TV'95
Takara
Made in Korea

Fourth is just a robot type guy, has a couple action features. Back says
95 Bandai
Made in china

Who are these guys?
I believe the first one is Kagerou from the Brave series of toys by Takara (basically Transformers during the short period they "stopped" transformers in japan). He is a repaint of Sixshot with a new head mold and is not a KO
Hobbyist Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:14 AM   #59
OneShallFall
FoxtrotUnicornCharlieKilo

Quote:
I'm not really sure where your going with this Alt Fan but I'll humor you none the less.

Since the 80's is very accurate. I watched all the G1 Cartoons back in the day and owned a good swat of the G1 toys as a kid. Watched Transformers the Movie 1986 in the theater.

Also had all the Marvel comics as well. Loved how Blaster was the Prime to be in those days and how Grimlock eventually ended up commanding the Autobots. Circuit Breaker did piss me off to no end though. And don't even ask about the Scraplets and the The Mechanic

Shockwave on the cover of Issue # 5 " The Transoformers: Are all Dead issue" is my favorite comic cover ever.

As an adult I ceased collecting Transformers toys but I still watched Beasties when it came out, though I did miss parts of that series. I think that was the mid 90's, though my memory is hazy.

I've collected Star Wars very seriously since 1995 and always had an interest in getting back into Transformers. I was looking for updated G1 stuff and the Classics line was it. Love that line. Just got Hound Last Weekend and Cyclonus today, both kick much ass.

I'm admittedly have not been a hardcore Transformers fan for every cartoon and toyline thats come along, nor have I ever claimed to be. But I do think I qualify as a fan. I'm not on the level of say a Pascal or Protoman, don't pretend to be either.

I'm in this hobby for what I enjoy about it, thats G1 and its updates, though I have since revisted Beatsies and think its an excellent show from start to finish. Even what I've seen of Beast Machines is very good. I can't wait to get that whole series one day.

I've even been watching the Japanese Headmasters series of late, but am only up to Ep: 15 or so. It's cool too.

I've been a dealer at the local toy shows for the past 13 years or so, and have always loved checking out the new Transformers stuff at the shows and in the stores even if I wasn't collecting for a long while.

Almost got the G1 Re-issues from Toys"R"Us a few years before I started collecting, because they invoked so many fond memories.

In fact I'd love to see you at those Toy Shows, I always interested in meeting local Cybertron.ca'ers I got to interview Starscream's voice last Comic Con, double coolness when I found out that he was also the voice of G1 Silverbolt back in the day.

In short I'm a fan and have been for a long time, even if I doesn't meet your criteria of what a "fan" is.

Till all are one, Alt Fan Till all are one.
How dare you call yourself a fan and not know everything about everything.

I am in the same boat.Quit collecting when I was a boy and only got back into TFs recently.A fan is a fan.If you enjoy it,to hell with anyone else.

^55 Robinus
Old 08-14-2009, 03:58 PM   #60
sound~wave
Generation 1
Help i dentify this transformer??

Hey just seeing if anyone know where this figure is from? says 91 takara /91 hasbro inc under each side of wing.

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SSPX0390.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	3339   Click image for larger version

Name:	SSPX0391.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	3340  
sound~wave is offline   Reply With Quote