Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 07-25-2008, 11:29 AM   #21
devilsknight
Banned
Re: More problems with eBay

HAHAHAHAHA oh man this guy is a loser

got the stuff today...in a BUBBLE MAILER, damaged to shit and back !

then he tells me no matter how I paid for it that's his shipping method ! HAHAHAHAHA

oh man...anyways got paypal to change the nature of my claim to a not as described one...see how that goes

i told him i want a partial refund...and i hope he has enjoyed his 100% feedback...cause he's about to get his first negative !
devilsknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:52 AM   #22
pud333
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustajesse View Post
Personally, I probably would have just paid his ass because it is like $6.67 and I would rather give some stupid prick his money than have the motherfu#$er wreck my stuff out of spite just to piss me off.
You know, I gotta agree, I would have just paid and then left him neg feedback. The price is still good for those figures. But I see now that it's too late :

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsknight View Post
HAHAHAHAHA oh man this guy is a loser

got the stuff today...in a BUBBLE MAILER, damaged to shit and back !

then he tells me no matter how I paid for it that's his shipping method ! HAHAHAHAHA
Ah well, that sucks man. At least you got the figs. Perhaps you can unload them to someone else as loose (provided the figs are still in good condition of course )

pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:04 PM   #23
protoform_ironhide
Commander

What is that guy's user name anyways? Maybe you can tell us so we will beware!
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:14 PM   #24
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
Perhaps you can unload them to someone else as loose (provided the figs are still in good condition of course )
This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jourdo View Post
(Also, if he only offers them to you loose... let me know as I might be willing to take them off your hands)
... and this!

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:16 PM   #25
pud333
Animated

Hey look at that! not a day goes by and already a buyer! ^^^ haha. (that's what I get for not reading all the posts thoroughly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
What is that guy's user name anyways? Maybe you can tell us so we will beware!
Yes, the name of that seller would be nice indeed.

Old 07-25-2008, 05:34 PM   #26
devilsknight
Banned

sellers name is themintstuff

kinda contradicts what he sent me eh...it's in the hands of Paypal now...odds are they will side with me. Though they flipped that case over but I couldn't add anything for my defense. !?! I'll have to call at 6pm and fix that. I gave him the option of a partial refund...or Paypal will take a full one.

I wasn't going to pay the extra $ and let him win, those are the stated terms of the auction and you must abide by them. You don't change them when you feel like they don't suit you !

He's claiming now that the $3.86 charge was for bubble mailer only...strange does anybody else see that in his auction ?!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWN:IT&ih=012

For the record, I'm 80% sure i'm keeping them, the bubbles holding the figures are still 100% in good shape ...sorry Jourdo...if i sell i'll keep you posted !
Old 07-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #27
pud333
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsknight View Post
sellers name is themintstuff

He's claiming now that the $3.86 charge was for bubble mailer only...strange does anybody else see that in his auction ?!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220251906241&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=012
That's hilarious. On the auction it says $9 for US delivery, and for international bidders to use the calculator. The calculator shows $3.81. Hilarious. Yeah, auction was totally suspect. The international shipping would definitely be more than domestic US shipping.

Old 08-07-2008, 05:33 PM   #28
devilsknight
Banned

So really really really funny story !

I shipped the item back to seller to get a full refund, naturally using tracking !

I noticed in the tracking at one it has to be repackaged. I though oh great some of it is gonna be missing now and he's gonna get all pissy.

Purolator delivered it a few days ago, and Paypal awarded me a full refund...just as I'm leaving for work today Purolator comes to my door with a package for me. I see there's a letter on there apologizing for the damage and that purolator has sent me back the package cause all they had was my return addres...ooook ?!

I open it and it's the tubes with the G.I. Joes in them along with the profile cards and stands, they were all loose after he shipped them to me.

Go an email today too from the seller, saying all he got was a box LOL !!!! And if I had a heart I should return the figures I "stole" from him. I simply replied the same way he did to me, once the item is shipped my responisbility for that item ends.

Talk about KARMA ! HAHAHAHA

So I end up with the figures (not mint but oh well), a full refund, and he ended up with a box.

Oh man it couldn't have ended funnier...serves him right. ROFLMAO !
Old 08-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #29
jourdo
Twitter: @jourdo2k3

I would offer to ship them back, but make him pay for shipping again (plus a little bit for your troubles). Just to avoid the karmic slap yourself.

But it is awesome to see the seller get bit by the cosmic equalizer.

TFCC Runamuck x 3 Achieved! Now looking for Lego Ninjago NRG Jay for Christmas. If you can help, let me know.
jourdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 04:20 PM   #30
Oreobot
Beasty

On the odd occasion when I've seen shipping deals that seem too good to be true I've sent a question to the seller to check the shipping cost before I bid. I've been given the wrong/cheap shipping when I won as a thanks from the seller for pointing out the mistake since the mistake was carried through on multiple auctions. There's no guarantee that the shipping will be given to you for the advertised low price, of course, but a simple question is much preferable to fighting with an upset seller afterward. It also gives you an out before you buy.
Oreobot is offline   Reply With Quote