Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 04-13-2022, 11:30 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Possible First Look At Diaclone Twintwist & Parasite

Some images are surfacing over the internet which give us a possible first look at new redecos of a*Diaclone Twintwist & Parasite. First we have a look a Titans Return Twintwist redeco in Diaclone colors. This figure have been rumored in our forums as part of an upcoming Amazon exclusive “Wreckers” sub-line. Then we have a new purple and black redeco of the Kingdom Waspinator mold. This is based on the Botcon 2015 Parasite ( which was a Generations Waspinator redeco). It has been rumored to be part of an upcoming Buzzworthy Bumblebee 4-pack. As usual take this with a » Continue Reading.

The post Possible First Look At Diaclone Twintwist & Parasite appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 04-13-2022, 02:24 PM   #2
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: Possible First Look At Diaclone Twintwist & Parasite

As much as I love the TR jumpstarter molds, I’ve already got both Has/Tak variants and plan on picking up a BigPowered in the future

I’m OK to pass on this (unless of course the wreckers subline puts it in a set with another figure I’m gonna want) (f*ck, they’re gonna do that)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 02:31 PM   #3
TriBlurr
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
As much as I love the TR jumpstarter molds, I?ve already got both Has/Tak variants and plan on picking up a BigPowered in the future

I?m OK to pass on this (unless of course the wreckers subline puts it in a set with another figure I?m gonna want) (f*ck, they?re gonna do that)
Assuming the rumors are correct. Impactor and Springer in the Wreckers subline are packaged with a new Fossilizer each. The rest are all single release figures.
TriBlurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 02:48 PM   #4
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriBlurr View Post
Assuming the rumors are correct. Impactor and Springer in the Wreckers subline are packaged with a new Fossilizer each. The rest are all single release figures.
I'm more curious to see if the Wreckers sub-line Springer is a "clean" version (I skipped the Siege)

Also as a boner enthusiast I'm interested to see if the new Fossilizers are actually new molds, or just redecos of the existing sculpts

Still waiting on a "shiny clear" version of Wingfinger, to match with Skellivore & Tricranius (which I don't have either but plan to)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 04:05 PM   #5
delrue
Crossover

Does this also mean a new Whirl in the future?
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote