Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #11
Undrave
Canadian Slag
Re: Dinobots saved from extinction

Trust me, kids still LOVE dinosaurs. When I worked at the toy store last Christmas all the parents were constantly asking me for dinosaurs toys! If anything its toy companies who don't offer enough dinosaurs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cylon View Post
It’s all about money. Dinobots get no sponsor money. Hasbro got space ship sized loads of money from GM to make licensed movie toys. It’s a sound business partnership. Hasbro sell your the toys, and GM sell you the cars (I know a girl who actually digs the new yellow Camaro, which IMO signifies nothing but that the driver a douche and any female passage is a ho)

You think Hasbro would got money from the Museum of Natural Science?
Beside the movie toys none ever get official sponsors like GM so that doesn't really mean much.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #12
alternatorfan
g1 baby
Re: Dinobots saved from extinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagagalvatron View Post
Okay. Let me see if I've got this.

Hasbro "exercises absolute control over everything involving Transformers (up to and including the Michael Bay films)"

and

"In Hasbro's eyes, Dinobots were not relevant." This after being shown the sketch of Grimlock.

All right, everyone together:

Are you fucking kidding me?

I mean, seriously? These are the people in charge of Hasbro? No wonder it's so disorganized and screwed up. Racist twins okay, dinobots passe. Shockwave can ride a building-eating sandworm just because, but we need a logical explanation for dinobots? Did they even see Trypticon in the last game? My head is spinning from the complete insanity.

Can we please get the people who are making decisions like this, the Dark of the Moon toyline, and shortpacking waves, and exile them to Tonka or Nerf or something? Please?
THIS AGREED! X 20 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote