Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 10-11-2008, 06:21 PM   #101
Mike
Robot Master
Mike's Ebay Auctions
Re: A cool Value Village find ! ^_^

nice!!

I just got Robot Heroes Skywarp in a bag of army men yesterday for 1.99. Which is cool, cuz I wanted that 5 pack, just for the skywarp to go with my other seekers, and now I don't have to worry about it

Some previous Transformers finds at value village over the last few years include

-Cybertron Leader Optimus Prime just missing his missles and key $4.99
- G1 Trypticon - C7 and missing all accessories and ramps/covers - $3.99

I've also seen lotsa broken beast wars which I never buy, mcdonalds transformers, Energon Omega Supreme which I kinda wanted, but he was missing his head. A complete Cybertron Landmine for 2.99 but didn't want. and an energon inferno with only one leg and no arms or anything else, which I think is still there. lol

Last edited by Mike; 10-11-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #102
Autovolt 127
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
nice!!

I just got Robot Heroes Skywarp in a bag of army men yesterday for 1.99. Which is cool, cuz I wanted that 5 pack, just for the skywarp to go with my other seekers, and now I don't have to worry about it

Some previous Transformers finds at value village over the last few years include

-Cybertron Leader Optimus Prime just missing his missles and key $4.99
- G1 Trypticon - C7 and missing all accessories and ramps/covers - $3.99

I've also seen lotsa broken beast wars which I never buy, mcdonalds transformers, Energon Omega Supreme which I kinda wanted, but he was missing his head. A complete Cybertron Landmine for 2.99 but didn't want. and an energon inferno with only one leg and no arms or anything else, which I think is still there. lol
are you willing to sell the Prime? i just want the trailer?

another thrpyticon where's your value village?
Add me on Discord: Autovolt#7759
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #103
MisBio12
Robot in Disguise

Once i went no Transformers but 3 of the original toa of Bionicle Red White Green and i went back again in the summer and found the blue black and brown for complete conditon for 5.99
MisBio12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #104
Nightshade83

Found Classics Ramjet today, complete except for his missiles. The St. Catharines Value Village is much, much better than London's.

I already have a Classics Ramjet, so I think I'm going to repaint this one into Dirge.

Decepticons? I've survived Unicron AND being a Headmaster ... TO A WHINY LITTLE HUMAN BRAT!!!

My Transformers fanfiction: Vapour Trails ,
Prayer
Devart page: http://violetlight83.deviantart.com/
Nightshade83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:41 PM   #105
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus

I don't seem to find any Transformers anymore, but their book selections are super great and you can't beat their prices. I've built up more of my Star Trek book series collection through them as well as my Dragonlance series, just last week I got Dragons of Spring Dawning and Weasel's Luck there.

I've also found many great books that you can get far cheaper then if you buy them new at the bookstore. (In the case of the Star Trek stuff not all of them can be found and purchased anymore expect used.)

So yeah, if you like reading and are into book series like Dragonlance, Star Trek, Forgotten Realms or even Star Wars then by all means check out the book selections that Value Village get. (Just make sure to check for any torn out pages before buying, I've never had that issue at Value Village, but the booksale at Saint Vital one year had a Star Trek book that I foolishly paid for before making sure all the pages were there. Sadly one of them was torn out so now I've got to find a replacement with all the pages intact.)
Old 11-09-2008, 08:00 PM   #106
Nightshade83

Today, my boyfriend and I stopped by the local Value Village after I was finished volunteering at my school's fencing tournament, in order to pay for the priviledge of fencing yesterday (btw, I'm getting a lot better )

Anyway, I found a few old Cybertron Burger king toys -- Red Alert and Megatron, another McDonalds Lugnut, and (and here's where the $3.99 was worth it), a mostly-complete Beast Wars Transmetals Waspinator! He's just missing a couple bug mode legs, his second set of wings, and his gun, but besides that he's in pretty good shape! (better than Waspinator was on the show most of the time). I'm just happy to have a Waspinator to call my own.

Decepticons? I've survived Unicron AND being a Headmaster ... TO A WHINY LITTLE HUMAN BRAT!!!

Prayer
Old 11-21-2008, 10:34 PM   #107
Nightshade83

Got a pretty nice haul today, including Beast Wars Tigertron, and two Decepticons I don't recognize. A black Generation 2 plane, and a helicoptor which I think is from Cybertron. If anyone could tell me what exactly they are, I'd appreciate it.

I appologize for the fuzziness of the pictures.

btw, what a great place to do Christmas shopping! I found my brother a sweater with my university's logo on it for $12. They go for $50 at school.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VV haul_Nov 21.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	1720   Click image for larger version

Name:	VV Haul_Nov 21 vehicles.JPG
Views:	208
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	1721  

Prayer
Old 11-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #108
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade83 View Post
Got a pretty nice haul today, including Beast Wars Tigertron, and two Decepticons I don't recognize. A black Generation 2 plane, and a helicoptor which I think is from Cybertron. If anyone could tell me what exactly they are, I'd appreciate it.

I appologize for the fuzziness of the pictures.

btw, what a great place to do Christmas shopping! I found my brother a sweater with my university's logo on it for $12. They go for $50 at school.
the helicopter is "armada cyclonus",but the black jet from g2 i cant remember his name
Old 11-21-2008, 11:03 PM   #109
Bruticus82
Fortress Maximus

At my value village I saw the middle guy from energon bruticus maximus...what's his name...barricade? But he was broken, and also $5.99...so I passed on him.

1. Combiner Wars Devastator
2. 25th Anniversary Unicron (MISB)
3. DOTM Takara Vortex (MOSC)
+ and more!

Looking to buy:
1. G1 Pretender Groundbreaker

My Feedback Thread

Avatar Image by the talented Ninjatron!
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:04 PM   #110
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

I picked up a Beast Wars Airrazor and a Beast Wars wolf of some kind. An almost destroyed G2 Slag was there too, but I left it....I'll probably regret it later

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote