Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-07-2023, 09:24 PM   #1
VicRav
Machine War
Dollarama Sighting

I don't know if this has been reported but I found the core class SS Shockwave and SS Ravage from the Bumblebee movie at Dollarama for $4.
VicRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 11:11 PM   #2
Magnimus
Alternator
Re: Dollarama Sighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRav View Post
I don't know if this has been reported but I found the core class SS Shockwave and SS Ravage from the Bumblebee movie at Dollarama for $4.
That?s a nice score. You should post in the regional sightings thread for other local collectors.
Old 11-08-2023, 02:23 AM   #3
alternatorfan
g1 baby

This is good for transformers sightings for dollarama.
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 08:33 AM   #4
imfallenangel
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRav View Post

Many times over a month ago at least by now... they started showing up slowly but now, every stores I've been at for at least 2 weeks (if not more) has them in large quantities.

Check the local (provinces) sightings.

There's been other merchandise too, such as the "World smallest", with one sighting from myself for a second wave that I've not seen before but it was a single time, got an Arcee that was the only one left, and it wasn't on a peg /card style but a small box that was on a shelf and has the mini comic, which the previous ones (on cards) did not have.

Last edited by imfallenangel; 11-08-2023 at 08:38 AM.
imfallenangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 11:30 AM   #5
Gaming Turtle
Robot in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfallenangel View Post
Many times over a month ago at least by now... they started showing up slowly but now, every stores I've been at for at least 2 weeks (if not more) has them in large quantities.

Check the local (provinces) sightings.

There's been other merchandise too, such as the "World smallest", with one sighting from myself for a second wave that I've not seen before but it was a single time, got an Arcee that was the only one left, and it wasn't on a peg /card style but a small box that was on a shelf and has the mini comic, which the previous ones (on cards) did not have.
I have also seen the comic wave for the Worlds Smallest in my area. Although not Dollarama, Great Canadian Dollar Stores have also been getting Legacy Core Class Bomburst, Prime, Soundwave and Shockwave for $7.50 each and the Domez Transformers figures.
Gaming Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 12:06 PM   #6
ninjha
Machine War

Overflooding here as well. Hopefully we'll see other waves.
ninjha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 02:25 PM   #7
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjha View Post
Overflooding here as well. Hopefully we'll see other waves.
While I dearly wish for this to be true, I'm sure the only reason (the BB movie cores of Shockwave & Ravage) showed up @ Dollaramas, is due to low demand for both figures in that wave assortment

We just got Legacy core Shockwave, which even he was arguably not much better than CombinerWars Shockwave, and more greeble-y
And that "box" Ravage was dumb (not that Siege/Netflix Ravage was any better, but still)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 03:01 PM   #8
Marcotron
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
While I dearly wish for this to be true, I'm sure the only reason (the BB movie cores of Shockwave & Ravage) showed up @ Dollaramas, is due to low demand for both figures in that wave assortment

We just got Legacy core Shockwave, which even he was arguably not much better than CombinerWars Shockwave, and more greeble-y
And that "box" Ravage was dumb (not that Siege/Netflix Ravage was any better, but still)
Agreed. I got the shockwave for a friend's kid, and when he tried to transform it, he couldn't figure out what it turned into. So I showed him, and it's very finnicky and turns into a crab tank thing, sortof. The cannon plugging into the back of the head is a bad design. Even if everything is tabbed in perfectly, it's still going to fall apart if any pressure of vroom vrooming it is done. This figure isn't worth $4.

Ravage, I guess if you like how it looks, go for it, it's only $4. But it doesn't turn into anything other than a box that fits into the toy of BB movie Soundwave (who also doesn't transform into anything magnificent either).
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 04:08 PM   #9
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
And yet they followed it up with box Fremble who wasn't even in the movie.
Old 11-08-2023, 05:22 PM   #10
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot View Post
And yet they followed it up with box Fremble who wasn't even in the movie.
LOL don't get me started on that, I had a whole rant with my wife about it the other night

"are they really so hard up for bayformers, in the Studio Series line, that now they're making figures of concept arts, that weren't even in the movies at all!??"

Like, if you've done them all the movie characters, time to end the subline?
*inb4 Hasbro* "hold my beer"
cues endless re-dos of all bayformers, with just a little bit more accuracy/articulation each time

"this spring, here's a character I didn't even draw, but just imagined in my head, at the same time we were making Movie 6!"
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote