Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 02-28-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
jcartwork
Generation 1
protectobot first aid

Its been a while since I have any new kitbashes online to share .Recently I have decided to complete my long waited combiner Defensor which I have been working on for almost a year plus on and off .Its a very anticipated project which I wanted to complete for a long time. Remember the first Defensor which FR and Ryan Uybengkee did it was really mind blowing experience seeing how talented these guys have injected life to those plastic not to mention others talented kitbashers as well which I have missed .
I was really inspired and decided to build mine version of Defensor as well .
The progress of making this kitbash is painstaking .I have changed serveral joints inorder to make it strong when combined . Took me alot of time doing research and keep on improving until its fixed . I have used the best quality lacqer ,enamel and acrylic paint ,so it can withstand any weather condition .
And I have also created decal to make it more G1 accurate .Its the most time consuming and enticipated project I have ever done .And here are the protectobots , namely HOTSPOT ,BLADE ,STREETWISE,FIRSTAID AND GROOVE . The combined form Defensor will be release after this .

Here are some useful LINK to this project .
FACEBOOK GROOVE : Facebook
FACEBOOK FIRST AID :Jacky Chiah | Facebook
FACEBOOK STREETWISE :Jacky Chiah | Facebook
FACEBOOK BLADE : Jacky Chiah | Facebook
FACEBOOK HOTSPOT : Albums by Jacky Chiah | Facebook
FLICKR : JCartwork's photosets on Flickr
FIRST AID[/B]