Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 03-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
TFPrime
Generation 1
TFPrime's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via AIM to TFPrime Send a message via MSN to TFPrime Send a message via Yahoo to TFPrime
Custom G1 Minerva & GoShooter - Right Out Of The Box!

This here is the newest and final version of the KO Minerva and GoShooter figure sets I've made now with for the first time with the Official Reproduction TF symbols and replacement toy symbols - Reprolabels.com Free Custom Give Away Set in place. The figures themselves were painted as the previous ones were..using Model Makers and Krylon spray paint, some rub parts were cut down slightly and then the new stickers I designed were added to it.

With each generation of figures I've made..I've also gone in and redesigned the boxes and inserts that came with them. Now they're completely redone and made by hand. The pictures of the actual figures/transformation sequence was actually reshot by me using the custom figures for a nice sharp image..Each and every japanese character on the box was gone over via a pen tablet and redone by hand to make it sharp and clear..My Japanese may not be perfect..but I got it as close as I could make out on each box. The color cube section behind the boxart figure was matched up with the original box as best as I could get it. I even went through and made my own Transformers logo for it..taking a smaller low resolution file and blowing it up and then recreating it in photoshop. This time I also redid the red power strip and the actual power meter thing on the back of the box..using clear transparency paper I printed it in red and now the new bar reader actually works too..so on top of the cards, you now get the red reader and a working power meter.

Along with these pictures..which I originally wanted to incorporate into my video, but for some reason the sound wouldn't work in windows movie maker..but does everywhere else..I've had to just keep the video separate now and post the pics here...If you'd like to take a look at the 10min video for a bit more discussion on the detail, by all means feel free to click the link here:
Transformers G1 Custom GoShooter & Minerva Figures and Custom Boxes with Inserts - YouTube

These will be going up on ebay today..and again, this will be my final set of them. Although I have made about 10 full boxes with inserts as well that will be available if people want them...hope you all like.

PS if anyone has these original instructions...and can get me scans of them..i'd love ya for it. In a manly way of course..

TFPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
TFPrime
Generation 1
TFPrime's Ebay Auctions
Send a message via AIM to TFPrime Send a message via MSN to TFPrime Send a message via Yahoo to TFPrime
Re: Custom G1 Minerva & GoShooter - Right Out Of The Box!

Old 03-06-2012, 10:29 AM   #3
TFPrime
Generation 1
TFPrime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Custom G1 Minerva & GoShooter - Right Out Of The Box!