Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 08-03-2014, 07:12 PM   #1
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
We 'R' Megatron

We ‘R’ Megatron

In a parallel universe, it is the year 2024 and the Decepticons have finally been vanquished. A defeated and dying Megatron lies on a barren asteroid when he spies what he believes as crystallized dark energon. He removes the crystal only to realize his mistake but it is too late. A black tar like substance begins to envelop him; it seeps through his damaged structure, through his hydraulics and into his spark chamber. As he falls into stasis, he can hear a voice off in a distance and it offers him a choice. Megatron knows choices; he fought the depths of insanity when he was reformatted into Galvatron, his mind desperately fighting the madness to reach the surface. He finally broke free, built a new body and escaped only to destroy the con that held him prisoner. Megatron, not willing to suffer that damnation again opts for destruction but hesitates one astro second to long. The voice says it can save him, that they can save one another and proposes a mutually beneficial bonding. Questioning how the bond would take place, the voice explains to Megatron that such a fusion can be accomplished; the voice had witnessed it through the creation of a “cyber-demon” by a very powerful being once. A mystical Kanji would help the bond grow even stronger and with the last of his strength Megatron agrees. The voice say its name is Venom and only with the power of Akuma to strengthen the bond can they regain what they all have lost and dominate the universe. The lesson that Megatron must learn is to “always watch his back”, after all symbiotes do not just bond, in time they take over

Improved powers
1) Technorganic “web” shooters on the back of his hand
2) Multiple limbs for hand to hand (to hand) combat
3) Able to multipurpose the fusion cannon. On the left arm the fusion canon can fire a powerful blast capable of cutting an enemy in half, BUT, on the right, it can fire a powerful projectile that not only obliterates the enemy but can pierce the spark chamber that allows an enemy to experience death 1,000 times over and never join the all-spark
4) Technorganic impact webbing launcher on right shoulder

A bit hokey I know but what the hell, stories even bad ones, have to be told sometimes. My favorite 3 all-time villains would be Megatron, Venom & Akuma and to try and get the 3 into one figure is a bit of a stretch. I was going to name him Venumatron but it doesn't have a proper ring to it so if someone has a suggestion throw it out there. I started off with a WFC Megatron, which I wasn't sure what to do with, having picked up the ROC version not long after. I switched all the transparent parts from the WFC version to the ROC and vice versa, explaining the lower knee pads and chest. That and I figured the ROC figure looks way better with transparent parts to match his cannon. I painted the shoulders white since they actually reminded me of spider legs. The “watch his back” would be with the built insignia being white so the symbiote could take over. I didn't want to go with the black face and white eyes but for the love of everything, I could not separate his head so I could spare the face and only paint the helmet black. I still want to find a way to add the “white spider legs” around his torso but haven’t quite figured that out yet. One day I will find him prayer beads or something, in the meantime he has a Kanji “tattooed” on his forearm just like his creator (as in me) and I added a second one to his fusion canon. Enough prattling, enjoy the show and feedback on how I could further improve this figure (and if I decide to do a repaint of FOC Prime). Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Symbiote Megatron (1).jpg
Views:	184
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	24959   Click image for larger version

Name:	Symbiote Megatron (2).jpg
Views:	157
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	24960   Click image for larger version

Name:	Symbiote Megatron (3).jpg
Views:	163
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	24961   Click image for larger version

Name:	Symbiote Megatron (4).jpg
Views:	165
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	24962   Click image for larger version

Name:	Symbiote Megatron (5).jpg
Views:	145
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	24963  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Symbiote Megatron (6).jpg
Views:	165
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	24964   Click image for larger version

Name:	Symbiote Megatron (7).jpg
Views:	137
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	24965   Click image for larger version

Name:	Symbiote Megatron (8).jpg
Views:	133
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	24966   Click image for larger version

Name:	Symbiote Megatron (9).jpg
Views:	166
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	24967  

Last edited by wervenom; 07-26-2017 at 11:00 PM.
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 08:53 PM   #2
elburrito
Animated
Re: We 'R' Megatron

Cool.

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote