Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 12:09 AM   #201
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag
Re: Post your Transformers hauls - 2012 edition

Not so much a haul but a QC question. I finally got around to opening my Prime FE voyager Bulkhead and Optimus. My Bulkhead seems fine. A little finicky to transform in places. And his hood doesn't quite seem to lock into place. But my main concern is Prime. I haven't even transformed him yet. Just been posing him when I noticed his back panels are slightly off from each other. They're not quite lined up. I know, I'm expecting perfection out of my toys but it seems like one of the pins that that piece is hinged on was misfired or something because it just doesn't line up. I might have a go at transforming him, but unless there's something I'm missing, I think I might try exchanging him tomorrow. Hopefully TRU still has some there.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:05 AM   #202
Ozrein
Stunticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
Not so much a haul but a QC question. I finally got around to opening my Prime FE voyager Bulkhead and Optimus. My Bulkhead seems fine. A little finicky to transform in places. And his hood doesn't quite seem to lock into place. But my main concern is Prime. I haven't even transformed him yet. Just been posing him when I noticed his back panels are slightly off from each other. They're not quite lined up. I know, I'm expecting perfection out of my toys but it seems like one of the pins that that piece is hinged on was misfired or something because it just doesn't line up. I might have a go at transforming him, but unless there's something I'm missing, I think I might try exchanging him tomorrow. Hopefully TRU still has some there.
Which panels are they? There are the two panels attached to his cab and form his back directly behind the head and then there are 2 panels attached to those that have the smoke stacks attached to them. The two with the smokestacks are meant to be angled but the other two should pretty much be parrallel.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:34 PM   #203
GDkitty
Machine War
GDkitty's Ebay Auctions

Nothing big, but it has me excited.

Finaly got a G1 starscream, complete

WANTED: Here are my current wants, mostly ALOT of G1 combiner guys/parts
FOR SALE: Current items and LOTS of parts for sale
TF Collection: My complete list of transformers, ones highlighted are definately up for trade, other may trade depending on what traded for.
Old 02-02-2012, 04:23 PM   #204
primebein
Cliffjumper69's rival

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPrimal View Post
its a qc problem with the hinge i have the same problem i think its flash or its cracking i cant tell 100% on mine
Old 02-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #205
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

This little fella arrived today. All the way from China in 3 days!

KO G1 Gnaw
Old 02-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #206
anotheran
Old skooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by razin View Post
This little fella arrived today. All the way from China in 3 days!

KO G1 Gnaw
Nice! I thought those KOs were all sold out

My Threads: Feedback , Sales Thread, Wanted List

My Latest Reviews: TFP RiD Vehicon, TFP RiD Knockout, TFP RiD Breakdown, MP Optimus Prime, FOC Bruticus
Old 02-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #207
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheran View Post
Nice! I thought those KOs were all sold out
They were for the longest time; however, another production run was done just recently. Couldn't pass it up again.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #208
sarmick01
Canadian Slag

Got Prime FE voyager Prime yesterday.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #209
UltraPrimal
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozrein View Post
Which panels are they? There are the two panels attached to his cab and form his back directly behind the head and then there are 2 panels attached to those that have the smoke stacks attached to them. The two with the smokestacks are meant to be angled but the other two should pretty much be parrallel.
It is the 2 directly behind his head. I'm gonna go and exchange him today anyways. Hopefully my new will have nothing wrong with it.

BTW, what is this I heard about him not having his neck on right? That you have to pop the head off and push the neck forward or something? I tried that and it didn't seem to want to move.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:14 PM   #210
Shepp
Maverick Hunter
Shepp's Ebay Auctions

Awaiting Prime Deluxe First Edition Bumblebee, Energon Deluxe Downshift, Animated Deluxe Blackarachnia from BBTS
Closed Thread