Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 08-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #41
laffy
Crossover
Re: Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave Released at Canadian Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Orion View Post
laffy MP Soundwave is already at toyrus in BC, it is getting shipped.
yes but not into ontario..... bc stock and ontario stock is differnt....
also has anyone out in bc (the west) seen these 25% off sumer coupon books?
laffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:26 PM   #42
Autobot_Orion
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
Yes there is... now stay out of the Ontario Sightings thread and go back to where ever this "Edmonton" place may be
kool good to know, the evidence I was ever there , has been erased lol
Autobot_Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #43
Autobot_Orion
Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
yes but not into ontario..... bc stock and ontario stock is differnt....
also has anyone out in bc (the west) seen these 25% off sumer coupon books?
oh neat, so you telling me that if I get an extra Soundwave in Alberta, I may have a new best friend in Ontario. lol .... I have several of those coupon books at my disposable.
Autobot_Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #44
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot_Orion View Post
I just hope they honor the preorders, people that cancel the order, than risk not getting an MP. Like being first inline than going to the back. They may only honor the orders placed first.
tru will honor all order that have been preorderd using the 25% off coupon..

BUT anyone that used baby10 may and could have problems... im just saying to be carefull thats all again if it goes though great but if it gets deleted you know why...
this was why some members are warning others to re place your order just in case.. thats all
Old 08-08-2013, 10:34 PM   #45
T9S4N
Machine War

Quote:

3: if mp sound wave does not ship till after aug 31 or in stores it is like what i said earler tru is holding back stock till than due to the 25 % off ...

I understand if the coupon fiasco would result in people in Ontario not getting the MP. But for the people out west who have pre-ordered and not received theirs yet, is what I don't understand. If the warehouse sent out shipment to the stores, wouldn't they send out shipment for pre-orders if they get it from the same supplier. I know that the online and and store are somewhat separate, but isn't it from the same warehouse?

can anyone clarify?
T9S4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:46 PM   #46
laffy
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by T9S4N View Post
I understand if the coupon fiasco would result in people in Ontario not getting the MP. But for the people out west who have pre-ordered and not received theirs yet, is what I don't understand. If the warehouse sent out shipment to the stores, wouldn't they send out shipment for pre-orders if they get it from the same supplier. I know that the online and and store are somewhat separate, but isn't it from the same warehouse?

can anyone clarify?
online sales "toysrus.ca" its like its own store. stock from toysrus.ca comes from its own warehouse. store stock from lets say bc will be differnt than online or in ontario...
from what i understand anyway>
Old 08-08-2013, 11:54 PM   #47
Valfar
Machine War

Originally Posted by laffy
ive herd from my source at tru that tru will not ship out any pre orders till sept 1 as to not having to deal with this 25% coupon and loss money and or returning them to stores to get the price drop...

Quote:
tru will honor all order that have been preorderd using the 25% off coupon..
Quote:
Are you saying they are holding the shipment due to those who pre-ordered and did not inform TRU over the phone of the coupon to have the price adjusted only to learn later of of it and tried/will try getting the price adjusted?..so confusing..the f@#king coupon should work for anyone who buys this in store or online..period.

You are not making much sense of this situation.
Valfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #48
laffy
Crossover

Let's clear this up..
-Soundwave is likely not going to ship out till after Aug 31st
-Anyone that has used the 25.off coupons are fine
-Anyone that used baby10 code may have issues
-Soundwave will likely not hit ontario stores till after Aug 31st due to this 25 off coupon.
You can belive me or not
Old 08-09-2013, 12:17 AM   #49
laffy
Crossover

TRU clearly does not want us to use these codes on preorder so what does this all mean well you know
Old 08-09-2013, 01:26 AM   #50
Swalloweddark
Generation 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by T9S4N View Post

can anyone clarify?
The Online store and the instore all ship from the same Warehouse just as all across Canada. But this is the same problem the US TRU's are having also. They have over 600 preorders online from when it was released in July and still shipped them out to stores.

Like the US, I don't think they expected so many preorders and reason why they have a December 31 shipment date (cover my ass date). What is being shipped out now to stores I believe is the 400-600 units across Canada which is the first shipment. Making it about 2 boxes = 4 units per store across Canada and different stores will sometimes get more then others.

I heard, the second shipment which will arrive November - December will have 1000 units for Christmas.

They may be meeting the demands for preorder but in partial orders meaning some here and some there because the Stores also preordered these long before they went up on the site. Stores tend to do all their purchasing the year before the season/quarter so they have product on time. I know Hasbro has been having alot of delays in shipments not only to Stores but online toy sites so it best just to sit tight and eventually he'll be around.

The only good thing with a shipment date so far away, if you find him in store first you can cancel it. Plus, TF's at TRu are alwasy going on sale so with a 2 weeks price adjustment you can buy him and hope there is a sale within the time frame to take back the receipt and get it adjusted.

Last edited by Swalloweddark; 08-09-2013 at 01:35 AM.
Swalloweddark is offline   Reply With Quote