Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 07-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
Stormstrike
Stormstrike's Ebay Auctions
Animated BW Inferno / Universe Windcharger

Was considering trying to make a Animated BW Inferno from Animated Waspinator. I figure that would be the best use of this mold in my hands, and limited skills. I figure, remove the wings, paint red with black and grey on legs and for highlights.

Also I am working on a Unverse 2.0 G1 Windecharger, using Universe Sideswipe body and a Universe Hound head (painted all grey/silver)

(don't have a working cam , so let me describe what i have done so far)

I have changed the bodys legs so they transform so the rear car part looks right with them as leg fronts, I painted the roof silver/grey as well as center of the hood , painted a black stripe down the rear the rear of the car.

Might paint the insidea of arms red, was going to swap in sunstreakers grey inner arms . but i cant figure out with my limited equipement how to do that, like i did with swapping in the thighs.

Anyone got some ideas i can do to improve on these?

Atm i don't have access to any machining tools or a tap kit, just paints, a few files / sandpaper and a modeling knife. No hobby shops in the area!
Stormstrike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animated, custom, inferno, universe, windcharger