Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 06-23-2018, 10:27 AM   #11
theoneyouknowleast
Classic
Re: POTP wave two deluxes up at TRU

Moonracer is OOS, but got the rest.

Happy to support Toyrus. Walmart will be getting some returns very soon.

Thanks for the post!

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread

Looking For: Nothing Right Now
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 10:29 AM   #12
Mcprime
Bumble buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poflymn View Post
Thanks for the find. Got 4 out of 5. Moonracer is out of stock now.
No problem!

I picked up a moonracer locally. I was a bit surprised to know her whole upper body was made from clear blue plastic. Once I sat down at home and looked at her in the package it was quite clear her shoulders joints are unpainted. (not a super big deal for me but I'm a little afraid I might bust a shoulder ball joint / ss jazz worries me a bit as well lol)

Her and two sludge were the only things left when I went in to my local Walmart the other day. I've been holding out opening it up just yet. Tossing around the idea in my head of maybe using to trade for a SS Megs if anyone is interested. (currently my top of the want list)
If not, I'll be using her as my final combiner limb for my screamer. ( I really like her arms mode colours)

Last edited by Mcprime; 06-23-2018 at 10:59 AM.
Mcprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 11:06 AM   #13
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

Thank you! This is wonderful news!

Now we can all unite our Dinobots to form...whatever his name was again...Volcanobot...Volcanosaur...you know what I mean.

Can we start complaining about when Novastar will arrive or should we wait until after TFCon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcprime View Post
Wave 2 potp deluxes available at toysrus.ca with bogo.
They're not showing up currently when searching transformers. I just happened to be looking through the bogo page and there they were.

Last edited by Collectingtoys; 06-23-2018 at 11:09 AM.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 03:24 PM   #14
jughead
Generation 1

Quote:
Good news is they are buy one get one 50% off or you can use the summer saving to get $20 off a purchase over $50.

I noticed they bumped the price of Voyager starscream to 39.99. Not sure what's up with their pricing at the moment as I believe his in store price is still 29.99 (not the current $39.99 online)
I was at TRU the other day and noticed they raised the price of voyagers to $39.99, so it is in-store as well. (Which is wayyy too much for a voyager, imo)
Maybe they have raised the price because of the summer coupons.
So even with the coupon savings now, you end up paying close to 29.99 each, which was the old "regular" price.
jughead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 04:53 PM   #15
Mcprime
Bumble buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jughead View Post
I was at TRU the other day and noticed they raised the price of voyagers to $39.99, so it is in-store as well. (Which is wayyy too much for a voyager, imo)
Maybe they have raised the price because of the summer coupons.
So even with the coupon savings now, you end up paying close to 29.99 each, which was the old "regular" price.
Oh, no. I didn't know that.

Yeah, that really a bit of a sad development. Good to know though, thanks for the update.
Old 06-23-2018, 04:56 PM   #16
mirageg1
Generation 1

I can confirm new voyager price in-store is $39.99. $10 increase, wow that's a 33% jump.
mirageg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 05:07 PM   #17
Mcprime
Bumble buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by throllen View Post
69.99 for leader... the hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirageg1 View Post
I can confirm new voyager price in-store is $39.99. $10 increase, wow that's a 33% jump.
Yeah, that hurts a bit.
As throllen pointed out earlier, the leaders have went up $10 as well from $59.99 to the now $69.99.
I was really looking forward to PotP Optimal Optimus but now I'll really have to hold out for a sale price I think. Fingers crossed.

Last edited by Mcprime; 06-23-2018 at 05:25 PM.
Old 06-23-2018, 08:38 PM   #18
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag

Only Rippersnaper left online
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 08:56 PM   #19
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Good news is they are buy one get one 50% off or you can use the summer saving to get $20 off a purchase over $50.

I noticed they bumped the price of Voyager starscream to 39.99. Not sure what's up with their pricing at the moment as I believe his in store price is still 29.99 (not the current $39.99 online)

No problem! Hope I could help.
I bought some Hungrr's in store recently, it was bumped up to 39.99 but on checkout without using the coupons they gave an automatic 20.00 discount for the two items I purchased. I am unsure if that was just an automatic coupon because it was over 50.00-20.00, or if I bought one it would be 10.00 off...but it might be the case that you could use coupons in addition to the automatic discount for the items. Maybe the Leader class has the same thing as it went up in price as well. If anyone gets these online Voyager or Leader and see an automatic discount pre-coupon, pass it on...
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 09:38 PM   #20
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanX3 View Post
I bought some Hungrr's in store recently, it was bumped up to 39.99 but on checkout without using the coupons they gave an automatic 20.00 discount for the two items I purchased. I am unsure if that was just an automatic coupon because it was over 50.00-20.00, or if I bought one it would be 10.00 off...but it might be the case that you could use coupons in addition to the automatic discount for the items. Maybe the Leader class has the same thing as it went up in price as well. If anyone gets these online Voyager or Leader and see an automatic discount pre-coupon, pass it on...
buy one get one half off
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote