Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-03-2020, 03:28 PM   #11
Pascal
Banned
Re: The Advent Of The Primes

The Primus no one ever saw at retail!
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 03:33 PM   #12
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
The Primus no one ever saw at retail!
Well not Canadian retail anyway. Was lucky with him at TRU in the States
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 10:06 PM   #13
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

Sometimes I wonder if I should've tried to grab all the little Prime Masters. I think I lost out on the early Autobot aligned ones as well as Onyx Prime (who's probably costing an arm and a leg now).

Great shots, and thanks for spearheading this advent!
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 08:50 AM   #14
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDragon10K View Post
Sometimes I wonder if I should've tried to grab all the little Prime Masters. I think I lost out on the early Autobot aligned ones as well as Onyx Prime (who's probably costing an arm and a leg now).

Great shots, and thanks for spearheading this advent!
Yeah Onyx was always a little pricey on his own. Thanks for the compliment and no problem, kinda figured this would be a good year to not skip it
Old 12-04-2020, 08:51 AM   #15
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Prima "The leader of the Thirteen, a warrior of light and the first Matrix-bearer who wielded the Star Saber.

OK so with this one I guess I kinda lucked out. Originally I did want this for my Nova Prime but didn't want to spend the money. Back then 3P was new to me and didn't want to spend that much $$ so I asked for a custom to be done instead. I love that custom but then Seraphicus Prominion landed in my lap so wasn't sure what to do. As it was just the core bot, having to buy the cradle alone was either impossible or crazy money.

What made it worse was that I did eventually loosen the purse strings and bought Demonicus Prominon so now I definitely didn?€™t want the cradle. Later on, when I purchased the Covenant of Primus, the core bot gave me a "Prima" feel so I left him at that. Pretty sure someone mentioned that the core bot was intended to be Prima anyway so glad I didn't actually sell this guy when I wanted to. Can't remember where I got the Star Saber from though, eBay I think. The Prime core came with Punch/Counterpunch if I'm not mistaken and almost sure he didn't have a release with any decoy armour.

Last edited by wervenom; 06-19-2023 at 02:05 PM.
Old 12-05-2020, 11:30 AM   #16
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Vector Prime—The master of time and space, which he could manipulate through his Blades of Time.

Old 12-06-2020, 10:39 AM   #17
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Alpha Trion—Holder of the Quill, which he uses to record the past, present, and future of Cybertron in the Covenant of Primus as part of his role as records keeper of the Primes.

Well I don’t have a quill but I did give him the Dr Wu staff. In my G1 collection I do have the EX Gokin Alpha Trion so this custom POTP version I keep with the “13” section. I can see this as Alpha in his youth as opposed to what we see him as in the G1 cartoon.

Old 12-07-2020, 08:50 AM   #18
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Solus Prime—The master artificer and creator of many of the Primes' weapons through use of her incredible Forge. She was the first female Cybertronian.

Easily solved by MMC but I was stupid in not having bought her when she came out and when I realized I wanted one she was crazy expensive on the secondary market so I waited, not intentionally, but waited just the same. As luck would have it my patience paid off as I picked her up loose later on and literally a month later picked her up MIB so I sold the first one. Anyway, MMC really went to town milking this mold but I am happy to have this version of it.

Old 12-08-2020, 01:22 AM   #19
CyberDragon10K
Predacon Rising

I'm reminded that I'm missing a bunch of the 2nd wave Autobot Prime Masters too now.

Nice to see what figures you pair each little one with though.
CyberDragon10K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 08:58 AM   #20
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

The Fallen—Once known as Megatronus, guardian of entropy and wielder of the Requiem Blaster, the Fallen's name was stricken from history when the dark warrior turned on his siblings.

If his name was stricken from the records then how the hell did Megatron take his name from it? Anyway, doesn’t matter. I bought the Titanium version of him first and it looked nice but most Titaniums are crap so I got rid of it and picked this guy up a year later I think. Decent looking but my copy is a little floppy but he serves well enough. The Prime Core is the one that came with Blast Off, not the one from Bomb-Burst.