Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Wanted Items

Old 11-11-2015, 04:16 AM   #1
zackmak
Robot Master
Anyone know of a person that buys and sells a lot of instruction manuals for all TFs?

I'm looking for a few instructions from different franchises, but it's proving difficult finding sellers.

Any direction?

The ones I'm looking for are:

Instructions – G1 Powerdasher F1 car
Instructions – G1 Powerdasher jet
Instructions – G1 Jetfire
Instructions - Alternator Prowl
Instructions - Alternator Shockblast
Instructions – Universe voyager Powerglide Universe (red Walmart exclusive)
Instructions – Classics Constructicon Devastator
Instructions - Takara's United voyager Megatron (nerf-style gun)

And I even have some for trading (all US version): Scourge, Slag, Sludge, Motomaster, Menasor Gift set, Hot Spot, Hun-Grrr

Last edited by zackmak; 02-17-2016 at 10:38 PM.
zackmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 02:17 PM   #2
zackmak
Robot Master
Re: Anyone know of a person that buys and sells a lot of instruction manuals for all

bump
Old 11-17-2015, 06:14 PM   #3
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style
Re: Anyone know of a person that buys and sells a lot of instruction manuals for all

try here

http://www.transformerland.com/store...name=Paperwork

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 09:36 PM   #4
Megatron75
Alternator

Try "Bruticus" from B&K Collectables. He actually hooked me up the other day. I'm just waiting for mine to arrive in the mail and then I can knock a few off my want own list. Send him a PM with what you need.
Megatron75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 08:51 AM   #5
zackmak
Robot Master

I'm in contact with them both, right now. Thanks 'Rodimus Prime1' and 'Megatron75'.

I mentioned this to a fellow boardmember: Because enough collectors have/want paperwork like instruction manuals, tech specs, mail-order pamphlets, pack-in catalogues, etc, I think it would be very beneficial and nicely organized if there was a separate section under the 'Marketplace' category of the 'Boards', just for 'Paperwork'. Kinda like what TFW2005.com has with their permanent 'sticky' - Kre-o Marketplace.

Likewise, a permanent 'sticky' just for 'Comics and Books' would also be neat.

The Buy/Sell/Trade forum is obviously focused on figures, that whatever paperwork or comics people put on there, gets lost in the shuffle - if they even list them at all, because 'they're 'secondary' items. Doing a search for paperwork or comics in that thread can be very frustrating because the key search words usually brings up a lot of different things.

Any thoughts on this?

If a mod reads this, I wonder if they can give some feedback to the idea, or even go ahead and start the sticky.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:15 PM   #6
Megatron75
Alternator

Glad to help. I hope you get the instruction manuals that you're looking for. I'm with you on a permanent "sticky" for paperwork.
Megatron75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 09:07 PM   #7
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions

wow, I had no idea people collected these. I should go through mine and put up the doubles in case people need some
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 01:00 PM   #8
Trans4mers
Energon

Yeah I collected these and I got a few extras kicking around. I'll dig it up and see if fellow boardies want them. A new sticky or forum would be nice to have just for TF related instructions, comics, books etc..
Trans4mers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 03:38 PM   #9
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans4mers View Post
Yeah I collected these and I got a few extras kicking around. I'll dig it up and see if fellow boardies want them. A new sticky or forum would be nice to have just for TF related instructions, comics, books etc..
I agree.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 07:12 AM   #10
zackmak
Robot Master

bump