Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Feedback and Reviews > Transformers Video Reviews

Old 02-16-2019, 04:25 PM   #1
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Custom Siege Optimus and Megatron - The Process of Removing Battle Damage and more

Following my look at Siege Ultra Magnus, MANY people asked how I successfully removed the battle damage paint apps, so many in fact that I was asked to show the process step-by-step. So, since I still had Megatron and Optimus to go, I figured why not do just that, as well as, explain several other customizing options I did to make both of them just that much more G1 accurate...especially Optimus' truck cab. Hope it helps those seeking to do the same thing.
https://youtu.be/l3xXaPwXjUo
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:35 PM   #2
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions
Re: Custom Siege Optimus and Megatron - The Process of Removing Battle Damage and mor

Thanks for the tutorial. Next time I'm at the store I'll know what strength of rubbing alcohol to get. Also, do you think I could use Lysol wipes instead of baby wipes as that's what I have

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:04 PM   #3
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: Custom Siege Optimus and Megatron - The Process of Removing Battle Damage and mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobotz24 View Post
Thanks for the tutorial. Next time I'm at the store I'll know what strength of rubbing alcohol to get. Also, do you think I could use Lysol wipes instead of baby wipes as that's what I have
I hope it helped. So many asked after Magnus. I was shocked. I would add a few pictures but I have no clue how to get them up here right. Anyway, to the point. Yep, I have sometimes used Clorox so Lysol will work too I am sure. Happy customizing
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote