Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-13-2016, 03:00 AM   #1
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt
TRU.ca Titans Return preorders

I got an email tonight from TRU confirming my preorder is preparing to ship. At the time, the site had Galvatron and Wheelie incorrectly priced lower than they should've been. I ordered Blaster, Galvatron, Rewind, and Wheelie all together. Oddly, Galvatron has now been removed from my preorder. The other figures are still there, including Wheelie at the incorrectly reduced price. I wonder what's going on? It's not a huge deal to me, since I ended up grabbing a Galvatron (at full price) when they showed up in-store. Maybe TRU depleted its stock by distributing them all to stores? Has anyone else noticed this on their preorders?
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 03:11 AM   #2
thebobkat
Canadian Slag
Re: TRU.ca Titans Return preorders

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post
I got an email tonight from TRU confirming my preorder is preparing to ship. At the time, the site had Galvatron and Wheelie incorrectly priced lower than they should've been. I ordered Blaster, Galvatron, Rewind, and Wheelie all together. Oddly, Galvatron has now been removed from my preorder. The other figures are still there, including Wheelie at the incorrectly reduced price. I wonder what's going on? It's not a huge deal to me, since I ended up grabbing a Galvatron (at full price) when they showed up in-store. Maybe TRU depleted its stock by distributing them all to stores? Has anyone else noticed this on their preorders?
My order was only Galvatrons. I just checked and the order is still there, but says it's on hold until the release date.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 04:22 AM   #3
SkitchDC
Generation 1

Hey man same thing just happened to me. Sometimes TRU will hold items they don't have and shp seperate. What really got me was that they charged me full price on all my 19.99 deluxes when I had them price adjusted to 14.99 for the sale and got a confirmation email. Checked and they definately charged me full price! I have an email in now asking WTF and why they are only shipping half my items and why have i been charged full price when my original invoice says 14.99! Please check your card statement to confirm but I am fairly sure we are getting charged full price!
SkitchDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 04:33 AM   #4
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkitchDC View Post
Hey man same thing just happened to me. Sometimes TRU will hold items they don't have and shp seperate. What really got me was that they charged me full price on all my 19.99 deluxes when I had them price adjusted to 14.99 for the sale and got a confirmation email. Checked and they definately charged me full price! I have an email in now asking WTF and why they are only shipping half my items and why have i been charged full price when my original invoice says 14.99! Please check your card statement to confirm but I am fairly sure we are getting charged full price!
When I got my adjustment they told me that they'd charge the "full" price (i.e. $19.99), but will refund the difference for the price match after.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 06:45 AM   #5
Poflymn
Beast Machine
Poflymn's Ebay Auctions

I got my confirmation as well. My confirmation though is missing both Galvatron and Sentinel Prime. Both of which were mispriced at $19.99.
Poflymn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 07:11 AM   #6
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus

I got an email as well, and Galvatron is missing. The only one I really cared about. But he was priced at $22.97. When I check the website for my order status he's still there.. seems odd.

I just noticed that all items are listed in stock but Galvatron who is on hold until release date. That might account for the email not listing him.

Last edited by Akroyer; 08-13-2016 at 07:34 AM.
Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 07:34 AM   #7
EmperorWong
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poflymn View Post
I got my confirmation as well. My confirmation though is missing both Galvatron and Sentinel Prime. Both of which were mispriced at $19.99.
Same here.
Old 08-13-2016, 07:50 AM   #8
TRUCKvsGUN

You guys got a confirmation email? I'm still waiting on mine...

Contact me if you have for sale:
Transformers: The Ultimate Pop-Up Universe Book
Botcon 2006 Dawn of Futures Past Boxed Set
MP-01 Matrix
POTP Onyx Prime
TRUCKvsGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 07:51 AM   #9
Deception
Crossover

my order is fine. i didn't order galvatron or sentinel prime though
Deception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 08:10 AM   #10
Brawn84
Machine War

I got a confirmation email that Wheelie and stripes were being shipped, but I thought Galvatron and sentinal or some of the deluxes were on the same order, have to dig back through emails.
I also got an email that the pre order for rumble and ravage was delayed till the end of August.
Brawn84 is offline   Reply With Quote