Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 07-03-2018, 06:20 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Official Transformers Website Updated With Transformers: Cyberverse Animated Series

Hasbro’s official Transformers website has been updated with new content from Transformers: Cyberverse animated series. This news comes hot on the heels of our first siting of the toys in Australia and the announcement of the series by Gulli France. Content includes never before seen images and character bios from the series for characters like: Autobots – Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Windblade, Wheeljack, Ratchet, Grimlock, Hot Rod, Prowl, Blurr. Decepticons: Megatron, Starscream, Thundercracker, Shadow Striker Shockwave, Slipstream, Soundwave, Acid Storm. The characters seems to be inspired by the Transformers Evergreen designs. You can check out the new site at » Continue Reading.

The post Official Transformers Website Updated With Transformers: Cyberverse Animated Series appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 07-03-2018, 06:41 PM   #2
lifedragon99
Beasty
Re: Official Transformers Website Updated With Transformers: Cyberverse Animated Seri

So is this a new continuity or still under the alligned. I'm assuming new since Megatron is around.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 07:55 PM   #3
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Official Transformers Website Updated With Transformers: Cyberverse Animated Seri

Ugh, who asked for another animated series? The last series was not all that popular and the toys are shelf-warming in every store. I wish they could have made something more mature, like Armada or along the lines of War for Cybertron.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:24 PM   #4
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

I'm kinda digging these designs. If the cartoon can nail the writing -- something like TF Animated -- I'm all in.
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 10:36 PM   #5
TheTextGuy
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
So is this a new continuity or still under the alligned. I'm assuming new since Megatron is around.
New continuity.

Nothing much I can say except I didn't expect Acid Storm to be there.
TheTextGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 04:13 PM   #6
Autovolt 127
Animated

I'm pretty hyped with this roster.

More Hot Rod, Prowl, Thundercracker and Slipstream are always good in my books.

Acid Storm is a pleasant surprise, hopefully Skywarp will eventually appear in the show.
Add me on Discord: Autovolt#7759
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:44 PM   #7
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's

The Decepticons have 2 femcons, so along with Windblade that's good for the younger girls that will be a part of the audience.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote