Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-10-2008, 12:42 AM   #11
down_shift
Fortress Maximus
Re: March Release Zellers Exclusive Superion

Quote:
Originally Posted by agesthreeandup View Post
Sorry, I was not given any information regarding packaging so I have no idea what package it will come in. If these are to be out in the US soon then you can be assured they will show up here about 3 months after that. That has generally been the way it has been for many of the Target/Zellers exclusive items. BB two pack, Deep Space Starscream and a few others have followed this cycle.

This time around it is not just Zellers that is offering these figures but it will also be available through Canada's independant wholeseller for Transformers as well so you can check your local comic shop or other smaller retailer and see if they will be able to get it. They may have a larger mark up than Zellers does but it will cost them the same as it will cost Zellers.

The memo stated that it will come individually packaged which does not make a lot of sense as 4 of the figures are a lower price point than the 5th one, unless they pack 2 small ones per package and then one large one. This could be wrong as well as the wholeseller is not 100% transformer informed so they my be unsure of exactly what was indicated in the initial solicit.
That's some pretty cool info Spencer, thanks for the heads up.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote